Excellent product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

I don't eat a lot of potato chips but when I do I eat these or the Rosemary seasoned version from the same company, Good Health Natural foods. One of the healthier potato chips I have seen. They taste great and through iherb you get a good price. They have always been delivered in good condition. My #1 concern when I first bought these was will they be broken up in shipment. I can attest that I have never had an issue. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2064515 on Jul 01, 2011

Product is delicious. Chips were delivered fresh and un-broken.

review of snack product

Posted by Reviewer2105161 on Sep 07, 2011

great product, great service, completely satisfied

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 21, 2012

Olive oil has a much better lipid profile than vegetable oils normally used for potato chips (vegetable oil is actually inflammatory - olive oil is from fruit). These taste great too :)

Namnam!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014

I loved this chips!

My favourite!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 12, 2012

My favourite chips! Delicious crispy potato chips, not too salty. The only flaw that they disappear very quickly :)

Keith's thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1580589 on Apr 24, 2012

Love these chip's. Very crunchy,always fresh!

prefect natural taste, olive oil and sea salt!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great quality, i recommend!

I absolutely love taste....very good

Posted by 5096769369577468148 on Jul 15, 2012

I tried the barbecue, and Parmesan garlic chips, and didn't like it too much, but absolutely love the taste of these chips the olive oil & salt they are very good. I would recommend anyone buying them. They are crunchy really give you a sense of them being baked, but not too hard. The taste is very good I loved them, and will buy again.

All in one sitting

Posted by Reviewer2631847 on Jul 17, 2012

These chips are so good you can finish them off all in one sitting. ;) My whole family enjoyed them, especially my mother. great texture and taste.