ממש נחמד

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 17, 2014

טעים מאוד למי שאוהב את השילוב. החלק של הבייגל לא היה מאוד פריך אבל עדיין היה טעים מאוד.

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 10, 2016

Good!I have 10 pretzels for snacks every day.Not too much sugar or salt.Such a healthy snack!

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jul 20, 2011

These pretzels were a bit too hard for my tastes and very dry as well. The peanut butter inside was very dehydrated and therefore not too satisfying. Pass on these if you're on the fence.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this this product range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox snacks or juiceboxes as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Lovely fresh crunchy snack

Posted by Summertimegirl on Apr 23, 2016

This is one of the few "junk food" snacks I can eat without feeling sick. I think it is because it really is all natural, simple and is made in a high quality way. These are super good ~ highly recommended.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Sep 27, 2013

I love these pretzels, take them on hikes or use a a quick snack. They taste great and have good ingredients. Certainly go well with some liquid.

Great snakc

Posted by 5381057906812090538 on Oct 16, 2013

Great snack for on the go

yummy

Posted by 4981225071447531845 on Dec 12, 2015

i'd love to order it again

pretzelperson

Posted by 4917279359447862814 on Jan 24, 2016

these peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets are delicious ,light,flavorful and FRESH. I would buy them from here again if I could get free shipping. they are a great satisfying snack.

yum

Posted by 5386488973817462566 on Jun 19, 2014

these pretzels are really good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »