great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

SMELLS GORGEOUS!!! and cleans well too

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Mar 24, 2012

I've been struggling for years - trying to find organic or at least as natural as possible laundry detergent that doesn't smell like either nothing at all or (pardon me for being blunt) ... . I tried one with lemongrass and spent 2 weeks while travelling wondering when i stepped in someone's wee-wee! Not this though. GrabGreen pouches smell fantastic and clean very well (I recommend their natural bleach too, it cleans like nothing i've ever seen.) I've been tempted my mainstream detergents because they have that fresh clean smell or lovely fragnaces which my natural detergents don't. But this has both the nice scent and is a natural product. The only thing is, it doesn't leave clothes as soft as the mainstream chemical detergents. HOWEVER... I do have hard water which i'm sure plays a role and it's much much better than ecover which made my clothes fade in colour.

Rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

These pods are super convenient and leave your clothes smelling great. The only thing was that I wish they would be healthier, as they are rated B by EWG. I have found that the Seventh Generation free and clear pods are rated A by the EWG which means better for your whole family. The fewer chemicals we put near our skin the fewer allergies our children will have. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Feb 15, 2012

I had some white towels that were not so very white anymore. Now they are! And the Lavender & vanilla smells very good, too. I can recommand this one.

Love GrabGreen products!

Posted by Reviewer2814617 on Nov 06, 2011

I really like the no mess convenience of the pre-measureed packets. It also leaves the cloths clean and smelling great! I use the Lavendr scent for my delicate clothing and towels. I use the Vetiver scent for all other clothing.

Nice one!

Posted by Reviewer1264343 on Dec 26, 2011

I like this detergent. It smells good and the price is good as well. Will buy the same brand again.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 17, 2012

I will continue buying this product!

so so그냥그래요

Posted by 5432681298378571216 on Sep 19, 2012

it's not strong after laundry washing. 빨래 후엔 향이 금새 사라지네요.

Great smell

Posted by 5029736440003463428 on May 19, 2016

Love the product. Get rid of odor effectively. My laundry smell good even drying indoor.

Love this Product

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015

After trying many green laundry products I have finally found one I like. The smell is not overpowering and gets the laundry nice and clean. What I love are the pods. I have a helper that does most of the laundry and it is great that she knows she just uses one pod per load. With powder or liquid you tend to be over generous which uses more and can be costly. On my 4th order of this product and will continue ordering.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »