Great product

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

I am so very happy with this product!

Love this product! Gardenia washing is the best.

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

I do love this....it transports me to a far away exotic garden where I can imagine someone else is doing my washing. Cleans well and smells lovely and fresh. Recommend this...I wish we had it in Australia but I can easily buy from Iherb...thanks!

grabgreen 쓴 지 4년 정도 됐어요

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Dec 11, 2014

빨래 양이 적을 땐 이거 하나만 넣고 많을 땐(20KG) 이거 두 봉지에 넬리세제 한 스푼 넣어요~ 섬유유연제 안 써도 되니 편하네요. 단점은 찬물에 잘 녹지 않아 매번 녹여써요ㅜㅜ

Мой любимый порошок

Posted by ohMiriam on Oct 07, 2014

Покупаю его постоянно - приятный и нежный запах, хорошо отстирывает. Удобно использовать. Надо только не забывать, что такой порошок, в наггетсах, которые кладут непосредственно в барабан машинки, а не в специальный лоток.

love the pods

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 16, 2014

easy to use, leaves washing fresh and clean.

Cannot dissolve completely

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Aug 12, 2014

It cannot dissolve completely after the wash ends for the washing machine, and leaves white powder on my clothes :( After 1 month wash using it, the clothes also have a foul smell.

smells devine

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

My laundry comes out smelling gorgeous. I love that its a natural product free of fillers & skin irritating ingredients. It is suitable for the whole families clothing. The fragrance lasts in the clothes rather than disappearing straight away. It isn't overpowering. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

OH WHAT A WONDERFUL FIND!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Jun 28, 2014

I love love love this product. I save it for sheets and towels. My laundry comes out clean, soft (with no fabric softer added) and smell wonderful. I also opened a pod and added it to the water in my carpet shampoo machine. And oh my goodness....it worked great. This is my favorite iherb product.

favourite

Posted by stellaau on Mar 02, 2014

I use this detergent and we all love the smell. Just one sachet instead of powder and softener. I don't keep clothes that needs aggressive washing like bleaching. I have lots of dark and coloured clothes and this detergent keeps them clean, fresh and does not destroy them.

Mr G

Posted by 4752301425271596466 on Feb 21, 2014

Very good quality product .I use it for kids clothing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »