good

Posted by 4724994491213802642 on May 03, 2016

smells good and laundry clean

Love this Product

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015

After trying many green laundry products I have finally found one I like. The smell is not overpowering and gets the laundry nice and clean. What I love are the pods. I have a helper that does most of the laundry and it is great that she knows she just uses one pod per load. With powder or liquid you tend to be over generous which uses more and can be costly. On my 4th order of this product and will continue ordering.

good smell

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Apr 28, 2015

love the lavender smell

Clean clean clean

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Nov 28, 2014

And a great aroma. I felt the difference on the clothes after using this. Powder is more effective than liquid, and that the powder is in capsules makes it easy.

Save Time, Money, Space

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Jul 24, 2014

NO NEED TO BUY FABRIC SOFTENER WHEN YOU SIMPLY TOSS A POD INTO THE MACHINE. I LIKE HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT, AND I LIKE SMALL CONCENTRATED AMOUNTS. MY LIVING SPACE IS LIMITED, AND LIFTING IS DIFFICULT FOR ME.

Rated B by EWG

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

These pods are super convenient and leave your clothes smelling great. The only thing was that I wish they would be healthier, as they are rated B by EWG. I have found that the Seventh Generation free and clear pods are rated A by the EWG which means better for your whole family. The fewer chemicals we put near our skin the fewer allergies our children will have. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good stuff

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Sep 28, 2013

washes well, has great smell. what esle to wish? and finally I got reed of the terrible chemical smell and skin irritation from the local stores detergents.

Love the smell!

Posted by 4954385303501728005 on Aug 09, 2013

The scent makes laundry become happy time.

굳!!!

Posted by 5581589604168815685 on May 21, 2013

일단, 3in1이게맘에들어 겟! 사용해보니 더욱!! 맘에드네요~ 세척력은솔직히.... 더러운옷을사용해보지않아잘은... 솔직히 완전더러워진옷은 얼룩제거한후 세탁기로가니,.. 다들그러시죠?? ㅋ 가격은조금부담되나~ 저에겐잘맞네요 향도좋은듯!!!!

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »