GrabGreen

Posted by 5320520485933515363 on Apr 15, 2016

I love this product. Easy too use and smell very nice

Another great smell

Posted by 4616443871710656358 on Jan 20, 2016

I tried most of the products of GrabGreen and with no doubt i highly recommend to try this Vetiver pods as well!!!!

Sound quality

Posted by 4825322320396732519 on Jan 03, 2016

I'm in love with the delicate smell. Washes my clothes well. Convenient velcro-like pack sealing.

Formula Changed...No Good Anymore

Posted by 4851307040044085638 on Sep 07, 2015

I have purchased this product in the past and loved it. Everyone would always say how good it smells. Our house would even smell nice after using it in the washer. Loved it. I just purchased it and to my surprise it is completely different. The packaging is different, which is not a problem, but the smell is completely different. It used to smell very nice and natural before. Now it smells like chlorine, literally. It has a very chemical-like smell now. How can that be natural? And how can iHerb display a photo of the old bag, while shipping something completely different? After comparing the old bag with the new one, I see that the ingredients have changed. Also, the old bag said "I'm GMO free!" The new bag does not say GMO free anywhere. From what I can see, the following ingredients have been added to the new formula: - sodium bicarbonate - sodium chloride - sodium metasilicate - tetraacetylethylenediamine - sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate - citric acid - protease enzyme blend (subtilisin) - lipase enzyme blend Whatever the change, it has made it smell like chemicals, obviously the opposite of what you'd want from a natural detergent. Why the change? And why the old photo, iHerb? Very misleading. Very disappointed with iHerb.

Amazing!!

Posted by TALASYA on Jun 08, 2015

I TRULY LOVE GRABGREEN PRODUCTS..I BOUGHT THEIR VETIVER SPRAY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT&FOUND OUT THEY MADE VETIVER SCENTED LAUNDRY SOAP..IT IS AMESOME!! LEAVES MY CLOTHES SOFT,CLEAN&SMELLING AMAZING!!

Great smell!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 08, 2015

Delightful smell, does a great job washing and is easier to use than liquid detergent. Have already repurchased!

laundry

Posted by 4863189486625916344 on Sep 02, 2014

the smell is very fresh and clean! So far the washing results have been spotless and clean.

love the pods

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 16, 2014

easy to use, leaves washing fresh and clean

Good Detergent

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Smells quite good and that lasts on the clothes all day long. I personally put the Pod in my machine before the laundry so I can avoid white powder mark on dark clothes.

Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur. Lave bien. Peu parfois laisser des traces sur les vêtements foncés.