great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

one pouch of bleach alternative + two pouches of GrabGreen (for large and one for small loads) = an excellent result

Vetiver Laundry Detergent

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 17, 2013

Very easy to use. Usually I need only one packet. Gorgeus, fresh scent.

W O N D E R F U L !

Posted by olyamozh on Apr 05, 2012

I looooooooove the smell and it works perfectrly! I will only buy this laundry detergent from now

The Great GrabGreen

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Oct 20, 2011

I decided to try this product on my second round of going natural with my laundry detergent. My main reason for going with it was that it contained the same natural bleach alternative that I already liked. I used a different product previously and thought it was workng well until I ran out of the free sample of Oxo brite bleach alternative that came with something else I purchased and realized that my great new laundry detergent WAS all natural but WAS NOT cleaning my clothes. When I realized the bleach alternative in this product contains the same ingredients as Oxo Brite I decided to give it a shot. I tride the sample size a first and immediately noticed the difference in my laundry. I am not in love with the scents and as I don't have a dryer(they are not common here in South Korea) and no option to dry in sun, my clothes are not as soft as they could be but they are definetly cleaner and brighter than they have been for awhile. The fact that it is so simple to use is the icing on the cake. I definitely recommend this product in both scents that I have tried.

Easy to use

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

I like these 3-in-1 sachet detergents. Used a different flavor before, which I preferred. Sometimes it doesn't dissolve fully if placed inside the machine. I prefer to place it in regular detergent compartment

grabgreen detergent

Posted by Reviewer6989 on Oct 08, 2011

cleans nicely. Not an overpowering scent. I used only one packet, not 2 and it worked well.

Love GrabGreen products!

Posted by Reviewer2814617 on Nov 06, 2011

I really like the no mess convenience of the pre-measureed packets. It also leaves the cloths clean and smelling great! The Vetiver scent is my favorite!!!

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2490120 on Oct 16, 2011

Convenient, pre-measured, great smelling and clothes are very clean

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 02, 2011

Great product

Good smell!

Posted by Reviewer1264343 on Apr 23, 2012

I like this detergent. It smells good and it cleans the clothes well. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »