these are BRILLIANT

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

These are my best purchase on iherb so far! toxic free cleaning for your dishes, super cleaning ability (better than Finish and other leading brands), the dishes come out simp,y sparkling! Don't be fooled by manufactures of Hugh end dishwasher companies telling you that you MUST use Inis etc as they are paid by Finish to say that! Alive these a try (can buy them n a smaller bag also), you will never go back to the supermarket. Es. ts so nice to eat off a plate, drink from a lass that doesn't taste and smell like chemicals! ve used the Fug and Thyme but the red pear & magnolia is my favorite!

Get dishes clean

Posted by Jennie on Dec 16, 2013

This does a really good job and I feel good that it's free of nasty/harmful chemicals. Will buy again.

Red Pear with Magnolia

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014

These are so easy to use. Very effective. The dishes come out clean.

Best DW detergent ever

Posted by Reviewer3169827 on Jun 01, 2013

I have searched high and low for an auto dishwashing gel that is non chemical ingredients that also cleans my dishes well. This is that product with the bonus of it smells really nice, but not overbearing. Dishes are clean,they sparkle and we aren't ingesting chemical ingredients of every other brand. I tried Seventh Generation, but it just doesn't clean well in my dishwsher (2 drawer style).

LOVE this!

Posted by greenspots on Aug 27, 2013

I've been using this for several months now, and won't buy anything else! It's so convenient, smells good, and gets my dishes cleaner and shinier than anything else I've ever used. I'm pretty sure it's less expensive than the other product I'd used for years, too. I use the GrabGreen laundry detergent pods, too, and won't use anything else. By the way, I've loved all scents I've tried, too. If iHerb is out of one, I just buy another.

From Spain

Nice smell..works well.

Great!

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

Perfect product, efficient...

very pleasant odour and clean dishes

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on Dec 17, 2012

I Liked it very much! Very "delicious" odour and it cleans well.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1147742 on Jan 03, 2013

We love these! I feel like liquid is a waste because it's mostly water but the powder clumps in the dispenser sometimes so this was a great alternative! Smells nice and cleans the dishes well and we even had an old dishwasher!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »