New To iHerb?

Grahams Natural Alternatives, SunClear, Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1.76 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Absolutely will not wash off

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on May 30, 2011

I use sunblock on my face under makeup and this stuff along with my makeup would not wash off. I scrubbed and scrubbed and still felt like I had stuff on my face. I like a clean face at the end of the night, so this was a no go for me. It didn't irritate my skin, goes on clear, but is pretty greasy. If you don't wear makeup or just want to use it as a body block, it would probably work fine. I don't know if it would wash off better in that case, I haven't tried it. It has good ingredients and is recommended for people with eczema, so I am sure it is a good product. Just not for under makeup if you want it to wash off at night.