Finally, relief from prostatitis and all it's lingering effects.

Posted by Reviewer2920091 on Aug 18, 2010

I am an extremely physically fit 39 year male who became stricken with prostatitis this past Christmas Eve (what a gift for the holiday season!). The burning, delayed urine discharge, voiding problems, and frequent trips to the bathroom had me bed-ridden and depressed for close to two months. Upon visiting my first urologist (who was arrogant and condescending), I was instructed to take Levaquin and a sitz bath three times a day. Although the warm baths provided temporary relief, the Levaquin did nothing but leave me with lingering Achilles' tendon soreness. After three visits to this particular urologist - who offered more antibiotics and little to no relief from the pain - my regular physician prescribed me Pyridium, which caused an immediate end to the burning and flare-ups. I realized that my new "wonder drug" would not cure prostatitis, and so a friend of mind referred me to one of the best urologists on the planet. Unlike the initial urologist I visited, this caring fellow took the time to help me understand my condition, and explore possible remedies that would take time to work. He prescribed me on a low dose of Doxycycline for a short period of time, 1000 mg. of vitamin C daily, and a prostate massage once every two weeks (OUCH!!!!). These helped to a large degree and I began making great progress. During my last visit, I explained that I still had sporadic flair-ups, albeit the Pyridium provided the relief I needed when they would occur. That's when he told me to go on the internet and order a type of flower pollen that is used more in Europe than the US. First I ordered bottle of 'Graminex, Pollenaid' and a month later, a bottle 'Graminex, Prostanex' (which contains Saw Palmetto). These two products have worked wonders for me: I have had almost no flair-ups or burning since taking them; my urine flow and voiding issues have significantly improved, and I am back to doing the things I enjoy. I suggest taking either of these products three times a day, along with 1000 mg. of vitamin C daily. Good luck!

Product that works

Posted by Reviewer1467281 on Jun 25, 2011

Only product which I've tried out of many which produced real result

Nice Zing

Posted by Reviewer2311078 on Feb 18, 2009

This provides a nice boost to sex drive without being too powerful and without irritating the prostate as other supplements might, including ginseng, ashwaganda, gotu kola, rhodiola, and the like.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1289843 on Jan 08, 2012

Works great for prostatitis.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2524542 on Mar 04, 2012

Prostanex really works to relieve prostate and bladder issues in aging men. Combined with Saw Palmetto, flower pollen extract gives men back some youthful virility. I found it works far better than other traditional herbal remedies for male support. I also take Tribulus a few days a week for extra hormonal support.

graminex

Posted by Reviewer3069167 on Feb 08, 2011

this product does what similar medications do for prostate with no harmful side effects highly reccomend this product

Graminex

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Mar 06, 2012

made husband mean and no improvement in symptoms

Graminex -

Posted by Reviewer2431330 on Nov 08, 2011

Order arrived within three days. Excellent product and excellent service. Will be a repeat customer.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1314308 on May 22, 2010

I like it

Prostanex

Posted by Reviewer2083569 on Nov 15, 2008

Great product. I will continue ordering it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »