good

Posted by 3testqaqa7 on Dec 15, 2015

Good ghhjkkm

comments.

Posted by 5646176936351351298 on May 23, 2014

I was suggested by doctor to take this product and just started. I will see the doctor next month to check if the situation improved or not. Thanks. Houng

Not So Sure

Posted by Reviewer1365881 on Oct 23, 2012

Still waiting for the mentioned effect.

Graminex

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Mar 06, 2012

made husband mean and no improvement in symptoms

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2524542 on Mar 04, 2012

Prostanex really works to relieve prostate and bladder issues in aging men. Combined with Saw Palmetto, flower pollen extract gives men back some youthful virility. I found it works far better than other traditional herbal remedies for male support. I also take Tribulus a few days a week for extra hormonal support.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1289843 on Jan 08, 2012

Works great for prostatitis.

Graminex -

Posted by Reviewer2431330 on Nov 08, 2011

Order arrived within three days. Excellent product and excellent service. Will be a repeat customer.

Product that works

Posted by Reviewer1467281 on Jun 25, 2011

Only product which I've tried out of many which produced real result

graminex

Posted by Reviewer3069167 on Feb 08, 2011

this product does what similar medications do for prostate with no harmful side effects highly reccomend this product

Finally, relief from prostatitis and all it's lingering effects.

Posted by Reviewer2920091 on Aug 18, 2010

I am an extremely physically fit 39 year male who became stricken with prostatitis this past Christmas Eve (what a gift for the holiday season!). The burning, delayed urine discharge, voiding problems, and frequent trips to the bathroom had me bed-ridden and depressed for close to two months. Upon visiting my first urologist (who was arrogant and condescending), I was instructed to take Levaquin and a sitz bath three times a day. Although the warm baths provided temporary relief, the Levaquin did nothing but leave me with lingering Achilles' tendon soreness. After three visits to this particular urologist - who offered more antibiotics and little to no relief from the pain - my regular physician prescribed me Pyridium, which caused an immediate end to the burning and flare-ups. I realized that my new "wonder drug" would not cure prostatitis, and so a friend of mind referred me to one of the best urologists on the planet. Unlike the initial urologist I visited, this caring fellow took the time to help me understand my condition, and explore possible remedies that would take time to work. He prescribed me on a low dose of Doxycycline for a short period of time, 1000 mg. of vitamin C daily, and a prostate massage once every two weeks (OUCH!!!!). These helped to a large degree and I began making great progress. During my last visit, I explained that I still had sporadic flair-ups, albeit the Pyridium provided the relief I needed when they would occur. That's when he told me to go on the internet and order a type of flower pollen that is used more in Europe than the US. First I ordered bottle of 'Graminex, Pollenaid' and a month later, a bottle 'Graminex, Prostanex' (which contains Saw Palmetto). These two products have worked wonders for me: I have had almost no flair-ups or burning since taking them; my urine flow and voiding issues have significantly improved, and I am back to doing the things I enjoy. I suggest taking either of these products three times a day, along with 1000 mg. of vitamin C daily. Good luck!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »