Some of best soaps around

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, before i started to use this soap i had little wounds on my body caused by psoriasis. After just few weeks using it ,my wounds get much much better and i have no more infections. Baking soda is a godsend gift for everyone's skin, healthy or not. Baking soda kills fungi, yeast on the skin and alkalize the body. I see some negative comments about this soap but you can easily check for it at some web sites specilised for product reviews and see that there is nothing to worry about. Don't belive to anyone, just check this brilliant soap and ask your skin! No scent but long lasting fresh feeling.

I love it!

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

It's a good soap to cleanse my makeup brushes, leaving them very clean. Moreover is usefull for clean my skin.

泡沫細緻、非常乾淨!!!

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 20, 2015

加了小蘇打,沒有其他東西,除了洗澡覺得很乾淨卻不乾澀外,拿來洗頭髮也OK,洗完頭髮非常地蓬鬆~

Wonderful

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

I love this soap! Perfect for body AND face. Gentle, lovely lather. No artificial perfume smell. Non-toxic.

great soap

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Mar 30, 2015

unlike other fragranced soaps, i am not allergic to this one. it melts at a medium rate compared to some soaps but not as fast as glycerine soaps

Love the Bubbling Action

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

This is a naturally lovely bar of soap. If you apply to the face, it has a tingly tiny bubbling action that is so fresh and clean. It's smooth. I need to buy ten of these and keep them on hand!

Posted by 5006810024956912268 on Jan 13, 2015

I have been using it in the shower on my body which has sensetive skin, and as a shampoo, and it works great for me! Makes me feel really clean and nice, and absolutely love that it's unscented. Fantastic all purpose bar of soap!

excellent

Posted by sfordm on Dec 25, 2014

light clean and non irritant

Cool

Posted by 5154860116472323842 on Dec 13, 2014

I love this soap so much! Good for the skin. :)

Impressed

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

I am really impressed with this baking soda soap. I have used the coconut oil and olive oil based ones, they are good too but they leave your skin dry. This soap don't leave your skin dry. It has a mild smell, it does not smell of baking soda at all. Leathers well. I have multiple allergies but can tolerate this one fine!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »