Best Soap Ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2132565 on Nov 20, 2008

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and can't use most commercial soaps. This soap is truly fragrance-free and uses only pure ingredients. We have hard water, yet this soap lathers like crazy. The baking soda in it really helps remove fragrance and other chemicals from my hair and skin. Unlike any shampoo, it leaves my hair super clean, shiny and silky. It also leaves my skin soft. It's not drying like most soaps. This is truly the best soap I've ever used. I won't buy anything else.

great for pre and post work out

Posted by Reviewer2414778 on Nov 16, 2007

great product if you sweat a little too much

泡沫細緻、非常乾淨!!!

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 20, 2015

加了小蘇打,沒有其他東西,除了洗澡覺得很乾淨卻不乾澀外,拿來洗頭髮也OK,洗完頭髮非常地蓬鬆~

Simple ingredients and easy to rinse off.

Posted by Reviewer2773484 on Jan 02, 2012

I keep this in my kitchen sink because it has no scent. I can wash my hands while preparing food without worrying about transferring some scent to food.

The best soap for MCS - Rich but not oily

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

I love this soap. I have MCS and appreciate that this is 100% fragrance free. Baking soda is the best. This soap is rich and moisturizing but not too much, it's not oily like some coconut soaps I've tried. I will get a few more with my next orders.

I love it!

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

It's a good soap to cleanse my makeup brushes, leaving them very clean. Moreover is usefull for clean my skin.

Excellent soap-no smell at all!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 07, 2009

No smell, skin feels better, seems to last a long time. i can't think of anything negative to say about this soap. This will be my face soap from now on.

great for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2249790 on Feb 09, 2010

Been using this for a couple of years now. My family has allergies and this doesn't bother any of us. It also lathers up nicely and rinses off well.

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 22, 2011

This soap is even a very good shampoo bar. Since it contains baking soda, it may even imrpove the skin's PH value from less acidic to slightly alkaline with regular use. That's a good thing.

love this soap!!

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012

Works great! Gets me feeling so clean

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »