Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2602407 on Jul 04, 2011

Good vintage product, I gave it to my cousin

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

Love that it doesn't smell like anything, that I can use it on my face (UNHEARD OF for me to be able to use a body bar on my face, they always lead to breakouts from not cleaning enough or by drying out my face, but not this one!). I still need to use a lotion after I shower, but it's been cold, dry weather lately and I have sensitive skin. This bar did only last me a month, but a small price to pay for such a good soap for my sensitive skin!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3219886 on Aug 14, 2011

Best unscented soap yet

wau

Posted by Reviewer1576403 on Mar 30, 2012

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 02, 2012

This is one great soap. It lathers well and has such a clean fresh, almost sterile, smell. It is also good for my skin. My skin feels smoother and just feels cleaner. I think I have found the soap that I want to use for the rest of my life. If you are looking for a scent free soap, this may be the soap for you.

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Aug 12, 2012

Washes clean, takes away odours.

5 simple ingredients...

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Mar 04, 2014

...and no scent. For the scent and chemical sensitive consumer, this is a perfect option. Simple, back to basics ingredients, including the minimalist packaging. A winner.

Impressed

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

I am really impressed with this baking soda soap. I have used the coconut oil and olive oil based ones, they are good too but they leave your skin dry. This soap don't leave your skin dry. It has a mild smell, it does not smell of baking soda at all. Leathers well. I have multiple allergies but can tolerate this one fine!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1986256 on Apr 24, 2013

Thisi s the only soap I can use that doesn't irritate my skin. No scent, lasts a good length of time. I also use it on my hair in place of shampoo.

Low irritation~~

Posted by 4886269977948017797 on Nov 23, 2012

Good for sensitive skin, Very soft soaps!