Some of best soaps around

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, before i started to use this soap i had little wounds on my body caused by psoriasis. After just few weeks using it ,my wounds get much much better and i have no more infections. Baking soda is a godsend gift for everyone's skin, healthy or not. Baking soda kills fungi, yeast on the skin and alkalize the body. I see some negative comments about this soap but you can easily check for it at some web sites specilised for product reviews and see that there is nothing to worry about. Don't belive to anyone, just check this brilliant soap and ask your skin! No scent but long lasting fresh feeling.

Limpiador de brochas

Posted by 5738913861315687743 on Aug 11, 2016

Lo compre para lavar las brochas y me las ha dejado super limpias, una pena que este descontinuado

wau

Posted by Reviewer1576403 on Mar 30, 2012

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 02, 2012

This is one great soap. It lathers well and has such a clean fresh, almost sterile, smell. It is also good for my skin. My skin feels smoother and just feels cleaner. I think I have found the soap that I want to use for the rest of my life. If you are looking for a scent free soap, this may be the soap for you.

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Aug 12, 2012

Washes clean, takes away odours.

Low irritation~~

Posted by 4886269977948017797 on Nov 23, 2012

Good for sensitive skin, Very soft soaps!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3219886 on Aug 14, 2011

Best unscented soap yet

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

Love that it doesn't smell like anything, that I can use it on my face (UNHEARD OF for me to be able to use a body bar on my face, they always lead to breakouts from not cleaning enough or by drying out my face, but not this one!). I still need to use a lotion after I shower, but it's been cold, dry weather lately and I have sensitive skin. This bar did only last me a month, but a small price to pay for such a good soap for my sensitive skin!

Para el cabello lo compré pero no me gusta para eso

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

como champú no me gusta nada, para la piel si. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

very good

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

It's good, I use it on my face and even on my scalp, no iritations and does the job, no scent, lasts long.