Love the Bubbling Action

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

This is a naturally lovely bar of soap. If you apply to the face, it has a tingly tiny bubbling action that is so fresh and clean. It's smooth. I need to buy ten of these and keep them on hand!

Cool

Posted by 5154860116472323842 on Dec 13, 2014

I love this soap so much! Good for the skin. :)

excellent

Posted by sfordm on Dec 25, 2014

light clean and non irritant

Posted by 5006810024956912268 on Jan 13, 2015

I have been using it in the shower on my body which has sensetive skin, and as a shampoo, and it works great for me! Makes me feel really clean and nice, and absolutely love that it's unscented. Fantastic all purpose bar of soap!

Some of best soaps around

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, before i started to use this soap i had little wounds on my body caused by psoriasis. After just few weeks using it ,my wounds get much much better and i have no more infections. Baking soda is a godsend gift for everyone's skin, healthy or not. Baking soda kills fungi, yeast on the skin and alkalize the body. I see some negative comments about this soap but you can easily check for it at some web sites specilised for product reviews and see that there is nothing to worry about. Don't belive to anyone, just check this brilliant soap and ask your skin! No scent but long lasting fresh feeling.

great soap

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Mar 30, 2015

unlike other fragranced soaps, i am not allergic to this one. it melts at a medium rate compared to some soaps but not as fast as glycerine soaps

Wonderful

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

I love this soap! Perfect for body AND face. Gentle, lovely lather. No artificial perfume smell. Non-toxic.

Foams Very Well

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015

Seems to be a good soap - foams probably too well and I think it made my skin a bit drier. But I have ordered more, as baking soda is supposed to be brilliant for many things.

Great for body...not for curly hair.

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Feb 02, 2015

After so much reading about baking soda as a holy grail for curly hair with itchy scalp I thought this could be a nice step on that direction. It isn't. At least for me, it doesn't leave my hair clean, more like it gives it more weight. But for my body is working great. I had some spots in my back and they are all gone, and those had been appearing since high school. So pretty great. Please, excuse my english!:)

Para el cabello lo compré pero no me gusta para eso

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

como champú no me gusta nada, para la piel si. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.