its ok

Posted by Reviewer1653116 on Jul 07, 2011

thought it would work better, but i like the logo and name and story. would buy again for christmas gifts. Just Not the baking soda one

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2602407 on Jul 04, 2011

Good vintage product, I gave it to my cousin

Double Wows!

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

The fresh feeling after using this soap is indescribable! I am not sure if it's my imagination, of if this soap has really firmed my skin, I beleive it has. Regardless, the freshness and cleanliness it gave me were never acheived by any other product I've ever tried.

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 22, 2011

This soap is even a very good shampoo bar. Since it contains baking soda, it may even imrpove the skin's PH value from less acidic to slightly alkaline with regular use. That's a good thing.

It's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Dec 13, 2010

No fragrance, basic but good.

Grandpa's, Baking Soda Soap, Unscented

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Oct 04, 2010

it's okay. burns if one has atrophic vaginitis.

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1854934 on Sep 02, 2010

I have asthma and am allergic to perfumes so I am VERY pleased to find this product. I use it to bathe and clean my hair. I have also put a bar of the soap in a container with water and liquified it enough to pour into the washing machine to clean my clothes as the "clear and free" types of detergents will give me an asthma attack.

Grandpa's Baking Soda Soap, Unsented

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Jun 14, 2010

It was "just okay" for me. It's a nice hard bar and lasts a long time and it gets my face clean and is okay for my sensitive skin since it is not scented, HOWEVER, I personally actually prefer the Grandpa's Thylox Acne soap which I swear gets my face even cleaner yet. The Thylox soap helps keep my acne under control much better than the baking soda soap.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2144084 on Apr 16, 2010

Lathers well, cleans well it appears, and it doesnt strip your skin of all its natural oils. Absolutely no odor.

great for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2249790 on Feb 09, 2010

Been using this for a couple of years now. My family has allergies and this doesn't bother any of us. It also lathers up nicely and rinses off well.