wau

Posted by Reviewer1576403 on Mar 30, 2012

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 02, 2012

This is one great soap. It lathers well and has such a clean fresh, almost sterile, smell. It is also good for my skin. My skin feels smoother and just feels cleaner. I think I have found the soap that I want to use for the rest of my life. If you are looking for a scent free soap, this may be the soap for you.

Impressed

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

I am really impressed with this baking soda soap. I have used the coconut oil and olive oil based ones, they are good too but they leave your skin dry. This soap don't leave your skin dry. It has a mild smell, it does not smell of baking soda at all. Leathers well. I have multiple allergies but can tolerate this one fine!

Some of best soaps around

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, before i started to use this soap i had little wounds on my body caused by psoriasis. After just few weeks using it ,my wounds get much much better and i have no more infections. Baking soda is a godsend gift for everyone's skin, healthy or not. Baking soda kills fungi, yeast on the skin and alkalize the body. I see some negative comments about this soap but you can easily check for it at some web sites specilised for product reviews and see that there is nothing to worry about. Don't belive to anyone, just check this brilliant soap and ask your skin! No scent but long lasting fresh feeling.

nice soap

Posted by Reviewer3183808 on Apr 24, 2008

Very nice no fragrance soap, clean smelling.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3219886 on Aug 14, 2011

Best unscented soap yet

great soap

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Mar 30, 2015

unlike other fragranced soaps, i am not allergic to this one. it melts at a medium rate compared to some soaps but not as fast as glycerine soaps

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Aug 12, 2012

Washes clean, takes away odours.

Para el cabello lo compré pero no me gusta para eso

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

como champú no me gusta nada, para la piel si. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Meh.

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Jan 26, 2009

pine tar is much better. this one is just better for the hands. not thrilled about it in the shower