very good

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

It's good, I use it on my face and even on my scalp, no iritations and does the job, no scent, lasts long.

Grandpa's Baking Soda Soap

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

I love this soap. It is not over-drying and for those who do not like fragrance there is none. It is just pure baking soda soap. Love it.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1801919 on Apr 15, 2008

This soap does the job!

Clean soap

Posted by Reviewer1491863 on Aug 18, 2009

I like this soap

Meh.

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Jan 26, 2009

pine tar is much better. this one is just better for the hands. not thrilled about it in the shower

It's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Dec 13, 2010

No fragrance, basic but good.

Good natural soap

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 27, 2014

I loved almost everything about this soap. I have chemical and fragrance allergies so I like the natural ingredients. The only thing I did not like is the baking soda tends to dry out my very sensitive skin.

Quite drying

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Dec 20, 2015

Smell like baking soda. Clean well. I shower twice a day with it. After using it for 2 month, skin feels very dry so I will switch to other brands.

Maybe it's just not for me

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011

As a soap, it works fine and was not harsh on my skin. I have oily skin and was hoping to use this to help regulate oil production. After I wash with Grandpa's Baking Soda soap 2x daily (morning and night), my skin feels squeaky clean and then dries out a bit. A moisturizer is definitely needed for my particular skin. (I used it in conjunction with Aubrey Organics Oil Balancing Moisturizer for Oily Skin but did not notice any reduction of oil production).

its ok

Posted by Reviewer1653116 on Jul 07, 2011

thought it would work better, but i like the logo and name and story. would buy again for christmas gifts. Just Not the baking soda one