Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur, 3.25 oz (92 g)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3017897 on Jul 15, 2010

I'm 29 years old and have suffered from acne for a long time. I have tried everything! I mean everything! I just found and tried this soap a few months ago and have never been so happy with a product. It has cleared my skin up 99%. I only use this now and have never been so confident and happy with my skin. I have been going around telling everyone about it. I can't believe I have spent so much money over the years and all along I could have been paying only 5 bucks for this soap. Try it!!! You will love it!!

dandruff or dandruff

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Jan 09, 2010

Great for the scalp if you have dandruff. It also helped when I had low thyroid induced rosacea. But once I started iodine/iodoral, the rosacea disappeared.

Grandpa's Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by Reviewer3082697 on Nov 13, 2008

Works great no burning or driness to the skin like other soaps or medications. Leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.

Worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Mar 17, 2011

I went off BCP 7 months ago and my face was getting worse and worse every day. Then I was diagnosed with PCOS and slightly increased testosterone, which caused horrible painfull cystic acne along my jawline and on both cheeks. I have been using this soap nearly one month and I must say, that it really does its job. My acne is hormonal, so it´s not a cure for me, but it prevents those big cysts, reduces their amount and size considerably and remove blackheads, which are potential cysts. It works since the first use. My skin looks 60 % better. It dries out skin, so moisturizer is a must. I will definitely reorder. With this diagnosis it´s important to heal also internally. I´m trying to balance my hormones with herbs (vitex, wild yam, saw palmetto). Thank you iHerb for your great services and prizes. It takes 8-9 days to deliver a package to Slovakia.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jan 08, 2008

just don't get it in your eyes!