Works well, doesn'r really small bad

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on May 02, 2016

I took a chance on this because the Jasons was out of stock, but I think it actually works better for dandruff. You must use a conditioner after shampooing though.

Good Shampoo and Body Wash

Posted by 4688647344914793735 on Nov 27, 2015

This is really good stuff. It's soothing on the scalp and makes hair soft. You can use it as a body wash, too. It's soothing if you have eczema or psoriasis (or scalp conditions). Unlike detergents or harsh, perfumed soaps, it doesn't aggravate the problem. Regular pine tar soap is good in that way, too. I find this shampoo to be extra-conditioning

Olor fuerte

Posted by 4959968752583998262 on May 29, 2015

Limpia bien, no lo deja muy reseco ni graso, pero tiene un olor muy fuerte, y se queda en el pelo mucho tiempo, me desagrada tanto el olor que lo he terminado utilizando para limpiar brochas y no tirarlo, no repetiré. Además lo compré por si me solucionaba el tema de la caspa y tampoco.

Very happy!

Posted by 4913756446110602902 on Feb 25, 2015

It is a very good product for it's purpose, deep cleans the hair and treats the scalp.

Not my favorite.

Posted by Reviewer1740174 on Feb 03, 2015

I was willing to smell like I took a bath in Dog flea and tick soap if this would cure my seborrheic dermatitis, but alas, it did not. I went back to denorex, which at least keeps it manageable and under control.

Works well for occasional use

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Nov 03, 2014

Bought for sig. other to wash his hair occasionally. Normally he uses the pine tar soap by same brand which works amazingly well to eliminate his dandruff, but he has thick hair so the shampoo is good on the occasions when his hair gets a little greasy (soap is too mild and doesn't degrease the way shampoos do). He seems happy with it.

Effective in combating psoriasis & smells great

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Oct 22, 2014

Smells far better than other tar shampoos, floral scent (not of pine) which was probably why the husband of one of the reviewers didn't like. It cleans effectively and does leave my otherwise frizzy hair soft and manageable but does not seem to lather as well as other tar shampoos. Eradicated itchiness and flaking upon first application, second wash not necessary.

Less good than soap of the same maker

Posted by 5617834106758626430 on Sep 11, 2014

Soap works much better.

The only shampoo that helped my dandruff

Posted by 5333152440014100786 on Jun 18, 2014

I had a serious scalp problem, nothing helped to ease my dandruff and seborrhea... Until I found this product. A couple of weeks and my scalp is clean and healthy. Definitely buying again. PS. The smell is not that bad, took me a few times to get used to it. If you're sensitive, use some styling creme with a nice smell after shower.

love the smell of tar in the morning

Posted by editheinhorn on Jun 11, 2014

The smell of tar lasts in your hair until the next time you wash your hair, so keep that in mind if you're sensitive. I really like what this does to my hair, keeps it clean and fresh, keeps it moisturized and happy :) worth a try!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »