Great results, manly smell

Posted by Reviewer2655732 on Apr 10, 2015

i ordered it because during pregnancy my skin is extra sensitive. I keep getting a crawling sensation and itchiness, especially at night around my shoulders, back, and rear. I read on a forum that this soap could help and it HAS!!! It's so nice to not feel so itchy all the time. I'm not into the masculine scent but I don't think it makes me smell like that (as far as I can tell) so it's tolerable. I use the oatmeal soap too sometimes since I read it can be hard on your skin to only use this one.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

it helped reduce dry skin on the edges of my scalp, and helped with relieving itchy skin caused by fungal infection on edges of scalp. It also helped with reducing acne a little bit.

good but that smell,... man!!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

i ve read lots of reviews before and after i got it... and man that smell.. some ppl say it does not smell so bad! for me well. i dunno, i think it may smell like a dead grandpa :) i give it 4 just cuz of smell.. it works good!!!

有种树木的天然香味

Posted by VivianYuan on Oct 09, 2014

刚开始闻着焦油味,后来有种树木的天然香味,冲澡后,很喜欢闻很淡的书香。成分有些许抗菌作用,对LG后背痘有些许效果。已再次购入。^_^如果我的意见有用,请按下helpful

still testing...

Posted by boldogbirka on Jun 24, 2014

I had very high hopes having used this brand's Thylox soap. This one is a bit too smelly for me. :) But the 4 stars go becuase it made my skin dry and ichy a bit. Still testing though!

we like it!

Posted by 5206310408460707862 on May 16, 2014

we like the soap.. the smell was so strong at first. but use to it now!

pine tar soap

Posted by 5357022004895677503 on Feb 19, 2014

good

good but dry ur hair

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Feb 04, 2014

i bought this for using my dandruff cure .. but its leaving my hair dry..

Huele muy fuerte

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

olia toda la caja cuando me llegó, yo lo quería usar como champú por todos los comentarios que lei, pero para ese uso no lo recomiendo si tienes el pelo largo. Para la piel si. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

good

Posted by 5693773898799990377 on Nov 19, 2013

good,