good product !

Posted by Reviewer3343854 on Nov 03, 2010

After letting it "air out" for a day in the launndry room, I did use it & have used it daily since. It does help with the scales & itch of the exzema/psoriasis that I seem to have only on my hands & upper arms. Very mild ourbreak, but still a problem for me. Have never had any problems with my skin, until my 66th year. Bummer, but I will continue to use it. The smell is gone after you dry off.

smells very strong like a camp fire

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

works really well on my face which is combination with breakouts. sooths the redness. not drying. did not do well for long lasting deodorizing of armpits.

Great results, manly smell

Posted by Reviewer2655732 on Apr 10, 2015

i ordered it because during pregnancy my skin is extra sensitive. I keep getting a crawling sensation and itchiness, especially at night around my shoulders, back, and rear. I read on a forum that this soap could help and it HAS!!! It's so nice to not feel so itchy all the time. I'm not into the masculine scent but I don't think it makes me smell like that (as far as I can tell) so it's tolerable. I use the oatmeal soap too sometimes since I read it can be hard on your skin to only use this one.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

it helped reduce dry skin on the edges of my scalp, and helped with relieving itchy skin caused by fungal infection on edges of scalp. It also helped with reducing acne a little bit.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Apr 30, 2008

A very good soap for anyone with skin problems

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 01, 2008

This soap works well on skin. My skin felt clean and it seemed to help itchy bites. I tried it as a shampoo too, and the results were less than optimum although I would use it as a shampoo if nothing else was available. I have recommended to a relative that has skin problems. I haven't heard back yet if it helped them.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1747514 on Oct 21, 2008

I like this soap very much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2789318 on Nov 04, 2008

Like it.

Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1789206 on Dec 25, 2008

Bought because several people online said it would help with a rash I have. It does help the itching for several hours, but I still have the rash. Anyway, does smell like Pine Tar, but if someone recommends it to you, I'd try it.

grandpa's soap