I love the smell!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Mar 14, 2016

Gentle and the smell is amazing! The smell may not be for everyone but I absolutely love it!

wonder soap

Posted by 4846862075576577761 on Dec 15, 2015

i received this item yesterday and used it immediately today, it made my skin so smooth and fine. it amazingly removed dead skin and leaves your skin firm and smooth. it a wonder soap indeed.

任何肌膚問題都靠它了!!!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

本來為了家人一到夏天就大爆發的濕疹,開始用非洲黑,但是非洲黑的效果真的有效,後來聽了一個美國阿嬤的介紹,開始用這顆,後來任何肌膚問題,我都靠這顆解決!!!真是一顆很神奇的皂!!!

Great results, manly smell

Posted by Reviewer2655732 on Apr 10, 2015

i ordered it because during pregnancy my skin is extra sensitive. I keep getting a crawling sensation and itchiness, especially at night around my shoulders, back, and rear. I read on a forum that this soap could help and it HAS!!! It's so nice to not feel so itchy all the time. I'm not into the masculine scent but I don't think it makes me smell like that (as far as I can tell) so it's tolerable. I use the oatmeal soap too sometimes since I read it can be hard on your skin to only use this one.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

it helped reduce dry skin on the edges of my scalp, and helped with relieving itchy skin caused by fungal infection on edges of scalp. It also helped with reducing acne a little bit.

Great multipurpose Product

Posted by SherryAB on Feb 14, 2015

Great for all the uses mentioned, ordered it for my brother who asked for more 5 bar soaps

good but that smell,... man!!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

i ve read lots of reviews before and after i got it... and man that smell.. some ppl say it does not smell so bad! for me well. i dunno, i think it may smell like a dead grandpa :) i give it 4 just cuz of smell.. it works good!!!

Posted by 5734411128679078396 on Dec 11, 2014

still waiting... almost will be 2 months(

loved it!

Posted by 5156765812235444446 on Nov 24, 2014

Love the scent and after washing the scent wore off quickly, washed well and didn't dry my skin. Will reorder

有种树木的天然香味

Posted by VivianYuan on Oct 09, 2014

刚开始闻着焦油味,后来有种树木的天然香味,冲澡后,很喜欢闻很淡的书香。成分有些许抗菌作用,对LG后背痘有些许效果。已再次购入。^_^如果我的意见有用,请按下helpful