New To iHerb?

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by 4766098502715698821 on Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Apr 21, 2014

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes gelatin is, in my opinion, the best gelatin on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

WOW what sevice.

Posted by 5388994124979089403 on Dec 01, 2013

Iam impressed ordered 26th Nov delivered to my door 2nd Dec. Great product made delicious gummy bears. I can't wait to use it in more ways. It certainly beats that preservative laden supermarket junk.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014

I add a cold liquid - water or juice - then heat up my tea kettle and add some hot water and a few drips of stevia. Yum!

Broke me out

Posted by Trinity on May 07, 2014

I saw no benefits from this product and I got pimples all over my face. I definitely prefer the NOW's product. From it I got a pimple here and there from time to time, but not all the time and big ones.