• Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Customer Ratings

So many uses

Posted by Katzenjammer on Apr 29, 2016

This is a really high quality gelatin. It can be used to thicken homemade coconut yoghurt, and it will provide extra nutrition.

must have!

Posted by 5238394495533749700 on Apr 26, 2016

excellent for your gut! i make chocolate mousse/jelly with cacao, coconut milk & honey. SO GOOD

Doesnt take good

Posted by 5023878341642313472 on Apr 25, 2016

Doesn't taste good so I stop taking it

A staple in my Paleo Kitchen

Posted by MissKay on Mar 31, 2016

This product is incredibly versatile! I use it as an egg substitute (mix 1 TBS gelatin with 1 TBS 1 cold water , mix and then add 1 TBS hot water); to make my own gummy bears or simply to give pie fillings a better hold. don't want to live without it!

unflavoured gelatin

Posted by 4743906949026745658 on Feb 24, 2016

However well I stir in room temperature water, I still get clumps which sometimes stick on the sides of the cup. My wife and I find swallowing that unpleasant. Regret buying 4 cans at 1 go.

Amazing product

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I add it to pretty much every meal I make, it doesnt affect the taste but adds that valued gelatin necessary for healthy joints, immune system via gut healthy and so on. Cannot recommend it enough.

High Quality Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1471698 on Feb 18, 2016

I haven't used it much yet in recipe,. but it's a great way to get extra protein each day.

Great for skin and joint health

Posted by blancmange on Feb 05, 2016

Gelatin, cod liver oil, vitamin C and coconut oil are staples in my skin care. I take a tablespoon of gelatin every night with my tea. I noticed an improvement in my shoulder pain in a week and more plumpness in my skin in a few weeks. The 1st method, dissolving in room temperature liquids, didn't really work for me so what I do is - pour some cold water in a cup, sprinkle the gelatin over and let it bloom. After it blooms, pour hot tea over and stir to dissolve. The taste does take some getting used to, but you can always make a stronger tea/coffee and add some honey to improve it.

best gelatin out there

Posted by 5425809659250642773 on Feb 01, 2016

I love this product. It is very high quality, and it is great for healthy honemade jello, gummy candy, and everything else.

Gelatin

Posted by 5362451532882933145 on Jan 22, 2016

The best of the best in my opinion