• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Reviews | English

Less neck pain

Posted by 4787982945456680999 on Jan 11, 2014

I have been using this for three weeks and have noticed less neck pain. I have three degenerated discs and pinch nerve. I haven't really noticed anything in the way of weight loss or anything. I like getting extra protein. I make a lot of healthy jello with natural juice and no added sugar. Martinellis apple cider is perfect. Without bubbles.

Gleatin for your bones, joints, connective tissue and skin

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

You need gelatin in your diet. Living in USA, its almost a thing of the past. We don't consume anything but the white meat or the non-fatty, non-gristly of anything. I grew up thinking fat and gristle were repulsive, I cut my meat to death before and after cooking it. Now I realize I was cutting off everything my body needed...And I wonder why my joints hurt, I have disc degeneration and my skin has no elasticity. We have "picky eaten" our way into serious deficiencies and lack of overall health. If you don't make bone broth at home, this is a good alternative. Its hard to consume alone in water, it has a strong odor, so strong that I can't even tell you what it tastes like because the smell puts me off so much. But if you put it in food, soups and stews, make your own jello with natural fruit juice, there is virtually no taste to it. This same brand has a green labeled gelatin, I am told that it is designed to dissolve in liquids and that the smell/taste is milder and undetectable in beverages. A lot of people put it in shakes, I will probably order that one in the future since that was my initial purpose for it. The smell prevents me from doing so with this one.

Yummy gelatin

Posted by 5277176169660377206 on Mar 18, 2014

Pannacotta turned out to be perfect! My skin and stomach love this stuff. Had some trouble opening the can so that´s the reason for only 4 stars...

Using this to improve gut condition

Posted by 5413155816957850288 on Apr 27, 2014

This is easy to use, flavourless and wacks a punch of protein. All the better for re-building after some digestive issues.

Good product

Posted by 5424387376178652766 on Mar 17, 2014

The only problem I have with this product, well not the product itself, was that I was charged a delivery/customs fee C.O.D. at my door (I live in Canada). I had no idea about this charge until the delivery guy asked me for it. I ordered 2 jars of Great Lakes Gelatin and a bottle of Spirulina, the delivery guy gave me an invoice for a little over $20. I'm not complaining about the $20, but the fact that I wasn't made aware of it before hand. When I'm buying something I want to know about all of the charges up front. I think this "fee" should have been included in the original order price, or at the very least I should have been given a heads up. Other than that, I have no problem with Great Lakes or iherb, and will order from here again.

Good stuff

Posted by 5240107565943905689 on Jul 16, 2014

Had a sore knee and after taking this for a few weeks I can feel an improvement

We love the gummy men, stars and mini cakes. Healthy snack for my daughter.

Posted by 4963480733413953944 on Nov 17, 2015

I will be reordering soon. We made gummies in molds, super easy to use and happy knowing this is so health for my 8 year old. My husband also ate some as we put no sugar (we are all cutting down our sugar consumption) just orange juice in one batch and stevia in another batch when using pineapple.

Great product

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on Jan 02, 2014

I havn't tried any other gelatin so can't say how it compares, but this worked well for me.

clean taste

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Apr 01, 2014

nice clean taste but unfortunately I cant use too much as I am amine glutamate sensitive and it will give me a migraine if I have too much ,but I use it in my husbands food and even for gluten free baking instead of xanthan gum which got corn in it.

Great product

Posted by 4761211006719707630 on Feb 27, 2015

Easy versatile product. We have been using in everything from smoothies to jelly treats for the kids.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »