Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gleatin for your bones, joints, connective tissue and skin

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

You need gelatin in your diet. Living in USA, its almost a thing of the past. We don't consume anything but the white meat or the non-fatty, non-gristly of anything. I grew up thinking fat and gristle were repulsive, I cut my meat to death before and after cooking it. Now I realize I was cutting off everything my body needed...And I wonder why my joints hurt, I have disc degeneration and my skin has no elasticity. We have "picky eaten" our way into serious deficiencies and lack of overall health. If you don't make bone broth at home, this is a good alternative. Its hard to consume alone in water, it has a strong odor, so strong that I can't even tell you what it tastes like because the smell puts me off so much. But if you put it in food, soups and stews, make your own jello with natural fruit juice, there is virtually no taste to it. This same brand has a green labeled gelatin, I am told that it is designed to dissolve in liquids and that the smell/taste is milder and undetectable in beverages. A lot of people put it in shakes, I will probably order that one in the future since that was my initial purpose for it. The smell prevents me from doing so with this one.

Less neck pain

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4787982945456680999 on Jan 11, 2014

I have been using this for three weeks and have noticed less neck pain. I have three degenerated discs and pinch nerve. I haven't really noticed anything in the way of weight loss or anything. I like getting extra protein. I make a lot of healthy jello with natural juice and no added sugar. Martinellis apple cider is perfect. Without bubbles.

Great product

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on Jan 02, 2014

I havn't tried any other gelatin so can't say how it compares, but this worked well for me.

Using this to improve gut condition

Posted by 5413155816957850288 on Apr 27, 2014

This is easy to use, flavourless and wacks a punch of protein. All the better for re-building after some digestive issues.

very good

Posted by 5026008067803654134 on Jul 16, 2014

A bit lumpy if not stirred very fast, but otherwise a good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »