• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Reviews | English

Great thickener for my homemade coconut yogurt!

Posted by 4782523585447708331 on Apr 15, 2014

And so good for healing the gut, joints, sleep.

Great product!

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Apr 01, 2014

Quality gelatin. Lasts a long time even with daily use. I've had it for a few months and not even half way through.

Makes Fantastic Jelly

Posted by 5020619798449691845 on Apr 29, 2014

We used it at a higher ratio than the pack recommends to make a solid jelly 'cake' for our daughter's birthday. It turned out really well.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 16, 2014

Nice big container, pretty expensive but at least you know it's quality, I make juice jelly out of it. Works great. I use this gelatin because it is from a clean source of beef. And Gelatin is excellent for bones, joints and various other body repair. Google gelatin and you will find out how worth while it is to to include it in your diet. I also make my own bone broths to get gelatin through soups and stews etc. But this is great for making desserts and jellies. I also make marshmellow with ..yummy

Great gelatin, good price

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

I love great lakes gelatin, it is about half the price on iherb than the cheapest you can get it in the UK. We use it to make our own jelly and gummies. As well as a gut healing supplement for leaky gut. perfect.

This is the bomb !!!!

Posted by 5240644553106384741 on Jul 03, 2014

Can't speak more highly about this product. If you have any stomach problems get this now, it will help you .

The best.

Posted by 4790273825680034083 on Feb 09, 2015

Love this gelatin, easy to use, mild flavour, great for the gut!

Good stuff

Posted by 5240107565943905689 on Jul 16, 2014

Had a sore knee and after taking this for a few weeks I can feel an improvement

Using this to improve gut condition

Posted by 5413155816957850288 on Apr 27, 2014

This is easy to use, flavourless and wacks a punch of protein. All the better for re-building after some digestive issues.

Good product

Posted by 5424387376178652766 on Mar 17, 2014

The only problem I have with this product, well not the product itself, was that I was charged a delivery/customs fee C.O.D. at my door (I live in Canada). I had no idea about this charge until the delivery guy asked me for it. I ordered 2 jars of Great Lakes Gelatin and a bottle of Spirulina, the delivery guy gave me an invoice for a little over $20. I'm not complaining about the $20, but the fact that I wasn't made aware of it before hand. When I'm buying something I want to know about all of the charges up front. I think this "fee" should have been included in the original order price, or at the very least I should have been given a heads up. Other than that, I have no problem with Great Lakes or iherb, and will order from here again.