• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Customer Ratings

Tasteless, so great in shakes

Posted by 4794812299861287841 on Apr 16, 2015

Because there is no taste I put it in my shake without spoiling the taste of my shake. Beef gelatin is extremely good for skin repair.

Great source of collagen

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I use this to make handy snacks like gummies.

I'm in love with Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by 5444389163365849325 on Jan 22, 2016

I promise you that this really works. I have worn cartilage and a small meniscus tear in my left knee. I've been through therapy, have had cortisone injection and have also taken medication for this and nothing helped. I started taking the gelatin in mid December once a day every morning and I can absolutely tell you that this really works. If I miss a day my body can tell. I dislike the smell but hey if it helps who cares about what it smell like.l?.

Great for skin and joint health

Posted by blancmange on Feb 05, 2016

Gelatin, cod liver oil, vitamin C and coconut oil are staples in my skin care. I take a tablespoon of gelatin every night with my tea. I noticed an improvement in my shoulder pain in a week and more plumpness in my skin in a few weeks. The 1st method, dissolving in room temperature liquids, didn't really work for me so what I do is - pour some cold water in a cup, sprinkle the gelatin over and let it bloom. After it blooms, pour hot tea over and stir to dissolve. The taste does take some getting used to, but you can always make a stronger tea/coffee and add some honey to improve it.

Love it!

Posted by 4660897538441414659 on Feb 09, 2014

I've only been using this for one week, and will definitely buy again

Posted by Reviewer2155131 on Dec 16, 2013

Wonderful product I'm so glad you're offering now! I had previously ordered directly from Great Lakes but not having to order as many at one time is convenient.

great size

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014

thanks for stocking this at my request! mixes well into warm soup etc. no nasty odour or taste

Fantastic Product

Posted by 4929650365223826335 on Aug 15, 2014

Has so many great benefits and easy to use. Love making homemade jelly!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Oct 14, 2014

good for skin & joints

Good quality

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

Great Lakes came highly recommend in regards of quality. This products works well.