• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Reviews | English

Brilliant product

Posted by 5744178301291060248 on Feb 14, 2014

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Loving this product!

Posted by 5638807103266114203 on Jun 24, 2014

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Economical and easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1027414 on Jan 04, 2015

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Definite knee improvement

Posted by 4682344360536289545 on Apr 22, 2016

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on Jun 04, 2016

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by 4763621120012998292 on Aug 27, 2015

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

fantastic product

Posted by 4824694621930363584 on Aug 23, 2016

So glad I'm using this product. It's a fantastic boost for my hair & body

Good Gelatine

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 28, 2016

Nice clean, fresh, and healthy source of gelatin.All of Great Lakes products are A+. Can use in soups, broths, smoothies or make jelly. I like the product, to me has a neutral smell and is not offensive to consume. iHerb provide great customer service, Has products to suit everyone's budget, from the time I make my order it is picked, packed and shipped within 24 hours. The delivery with DHL is super fast and fantastic. I am very happy all-round. Thank you

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2965151 on Aug 11, 2016

Makes the best gummy bears for my little ones !