• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 10, 2011

DO NOT order during hot weather, it arrived melted. The flavor of the cocolate was wonderful. I will order it again in the winter if it is still carried.

I loved this!

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

Tasted very good, although I'm not sure if it really tasted like currant at all. I will definitely buy these again!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Dec 14, 2011

I like this, one of my favorites, though chocolove with cherries and almonds were better

Delicious chocolate

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012

It's one of the most delicious Green & Blacks chocolate bars. The hazelnut flavour is very nice and there's a little sour hint af black currant. An amazing combination. They are worth to be ordered from international shop.

One of the best chocolates ever

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

Green and black is a great chocolate. I like the absence of milk solids in it.Hazelnuts and currant add a pleasant texture and taste to the good quality dark chocolate.

great

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 03, 2011

love the brand, and this bar is very good

Average

Posted by Reviewer1432372 on Nov 21, 2011

A little too sweet due to the added currants. NOt bad overall but quite forgettable

Good Product but Contains Small Amounts of Dairy

Posted by 4700564174026149690 on Nov 19, 2012

I was surprised to see that this product contains dairy in it. I didn't realize that it was affecting my eczema until after I got through most of the box. I was eating so rarely, but whenever I did I had a mild outbreak. Good chocolate if you can handle the dairy ingredients. I should have read them more closely.

could be better

Posted by Reviewer2990316 on Jul 21, 2012

not the best we've had, but not bad at all