• Reviews | English

Ad-ee

Posted by Reviewer1984678 on Feb 24, 2008

I love Barley Dog. It makes my coat shiney. It tastes good when my owner mixes it with a tablespoon of soft food and warm water.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1839142 on Jul 22, 2008

My dogs love this sprinkled on their food. It has helped their digestion and overall stamina. Highly recommended. And: Iherb is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

Our dogs love it!

Posted by Reviewer2441175 on Dec 26, 2008

- This is supposed to curb a dog's desire to eat grass. It appears to help and the dogs love it!

yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer2846019 on Mar 17, 2009

My owner bought this for me and I love it. I don't eat grass as often. And it settles my stomache.

Good place to do business

Posted by Reviewer2549678 on Jun 25, 2008

My normal provider for this product raised the price 25%, so I found iherb via the search engine. The old vendor emailed that iherb was selling an older product, but what I got was brand new with an expiration date a year later than my previous order with the old guy. Delivery was super fast.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1363474 on Apr 09, 2009

My dogs are looking for greens in the winter. This seems to soothe their stomachs.

Barley Dog

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Apr 21, 2008

have used this product for many years, with good results

My Dogs Like This

Posted by Reviewer1302187 on Sep 21, 2009

My Princess likes to lick it off her food and then whine, hoping that I'll add more, so it must taste good. As for both my dogs, I have seen less "messes" in the yard and that is why I keep buying more - they both have tricky GI systems and tend toward eating grass. The only drawback is the cost - pretty expensive for barley!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1170634 on Feb 15, 2010

My dog loves eating grass. Lawn mowing day is her favorite day. However, it worries me because of pesticides, etc.. I buy her Barley Dog to try to replace whatever it is she's obviously missing in her diet. She loves it and it seems to help calm those grass cravings too.

Barley Dog-Yes!

Posted by Reviewer1227305 on May 05, 2009

My dog has finally stopped eating grass in the yard after some months of use. As a young pup he would graze on the grass like a little cow which is not desirable after the grass has been treated for insect control. This product seems to really be effective for this purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »