Carrot Essence

Posted by Reviewer1571023 on Jul 19, 2008

Completely disolves in water which indicates to me that it is made with the highest of standards. When you mix it with water... you have the actual juice again. Taste great too! An excellent product that is very healthy for you!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2665770 on Aug 01, 2009

This carrot powder is great. The taste is real fresh carrot. Save time, clean and no hassle. I add with orange syrup and my son love it.

really good product

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jun 09, 2011

I really liked this one i switch between this one and the green magma it has a real mild flavor not sweet at all which i don't mind, also nice in some apple juice,i noticed my skin started to look alot nicer and smoother with more of a glow I would purchase this one again

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 04, 2012

I have just started, but it is pleasant. I plan to take enough to turn my skin orange - seriously - a sign of good health. I will update.

Great product that works very well

Posted by Reviewer1851930 on Jan 13, 2011

I have had great results with Carrot Essence thus far. It gives me a lot of focus and a good feeling in my stomach nearly the minute I drink it. The only thing I have trouble with is that it does not always fully dissolve and leaves some sediment at the bottom of the glass that does not dissolve no matter how much water you put in. So that's a little strange but other than that I love it and fully recommend it.

CARROT

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Aug 04, 2009

WE ADD THIS TO OUR CARROT JUICE TO ENHANCE IT.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1042742 on Jul 23, 2009

The carrot powder mixes well and tastes pretty good. I mix it in my (very picky) son's apple juice and he still drinks it.

Great refreshing taste!

Posted by Reviewer2687251 on Jul 25, 2009

Besides being healthy & wonderful, I love the refreshing taste...sort of like Tang, but not sugary of course! You'll like it!

Yummie!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

I love carrot juice and this captures the essence of carrots! Great way to get my Vitamin A when I cannot juice. Thanks iherb great products and service!

Good !

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Love this carrot powder, taste wonderful! Wish they would have it in stock more!Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »