Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 1-star

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer3003871 on Dec 18, 2009

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer2099916 on Feb 26, 2013

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer1414350 on Dec 11, 2008

iHerb. . . I'm just getting around to my December mail. Many family problems. Green Magma had arrived to my Minnesota address while I was doing respite care in Arkansas for my sister. Her order of Greem Magma came in while I was there and I took some in a baggy (poor idea I know) for my trip home. When I finally arrived home Nov. 30 and opened my bottle I found it to be NOT the same product as before. It not only tastes different, very 'green' even in juice. It doesn't disolve as well. I am using it in the same juice as before. The ingredient measurements are different than on the former bottle, yet there was no indication from iHerb that changes have been made. Even prior to reordering I noticed that the serving size is different in other companies. I would like an honest reply as to why the changes. Thank you.