It Used To Be Better

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

Green Magma daily help.

Posted by Reviewer1642239 on Nov 07, 2011

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2787787 on Feb 13, 2012

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

Seems good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2853406 on Feb 14, 2012

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

Nice product.

Posted by FourSeasons on Feb 17, 2012

I like the taste of this compared to others. Some companies mention that this product is not pure barley grass juice, ie, that it has some additive; however, I understand that this is necessary for the stability of the product. Will order again.

greem magma

Posted by 5730847031510336895 on Jun 27, 2012

i have just started using the green magma barley grass, but it came highly recommended to me and i am excited about the results coming from my drinking it every day.

postal clerk

Posted by Reviewer2786405 on Sep 18, 2008

High on vitamin K. Good brand.

b.k.

Posted by Reviewer2004397 on Oct 27, 2008

Good Taste, like this economy size.

great superfood

Posted by Reviewer1491751 on Nov 08, 2009

I like this special green.

Best green drink I've tasted

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Dec 24, 2009

This one dissolves completely in water. This one is dried barley juice, not grounded wheat grass.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »