green magma

Posted by 5651060039410771233 on Apr 22, 2015

Products is good and easy to consume.

Good quality, a little disagreeable taste.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I tasted this brand almost twenty years ago, and I really mean to remember that it had a little better taste than this. Decided to try it again, and the taste was worse than I remember. But not as disagreeable that I would feel sick because of it or avoid talking it. Since it is supposed to be a nice superfood, I give it four stars. After some more time where I may experience some longtime effect, I may edit this review.

It Used To Be Better

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

greem magma

Posted by 5730847031510336895 on Jun 27, 2012

i have just started using the green magma barley grass, but it came highly recommended to me and i am excited about the results coming from my drinking it every day.

Nice product.

Posted by FourSeasons on Feb 17, 2012

I like the taste of this compared to others. Some companies mention that this product is not pure barley grass juice, ie, that it has some additive; however, I understand that this is necessary for the stability of the product. Will order again.

Seems good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2853406 on Feb 14, 2012

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2787787 on Feb 13, 2012

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

Wish Green Magma was in glass and not plastic.

Posted by Reviewer3312410 on Jan 30, 2012

I have been using Dr. Hicagawa's Barley Green for over 20 years. I think it is a wonderful green food.

Green Magma daily help.

Posted by Reviewer1642239 on Nov 07, 2011

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

Can't go a day without it

Posted by Reviewer1131578 on Jul 26, 2010

It keeps me energized and helps me control my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I can feel the difference when I don't take it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »