GOOD CLEAN AND FRESH PRODUCT

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015

Very green , smells fresh and easy to use in smoothies. Taste is very pleasing. but iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

GREEN Magma Barley Green

Posted by 5270896289173819775 on Apr 09, 2015

This is an excellent detox product. I am glad iHerb sourced this double the quantity and (better pricing) from those available in Malaysia

Stronger nails.

Posted by 4790025859201832099 on Nov 05, 2014

Good for nails.

Excellent

Posted by 5202365801328823922 on May 11, 2014

very importent for health

JJ

Posted by 5707697062292926804 on May 06, 2014

Very good for the body. Taste OK.

It is very helpful

Posted by 5748092286031496673 on Apr 14, 2014

This is not magic, but I feel advantages and that is enough for me. Also it is raw!

5 star product!

Posted by Reviewer2389958 on Mar 21, 2014

nothing much to add, it's as great as it can be. I've ordered one, received it quite quickly, after couple of days ordered another one :) You can use it all year around, but now is the highlight of season for this product...it helps you purge your body and fill it with energy

Good product, Green Magma

Posted by 5406019668320821755 on Mar 09, 2014

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

Great product

Posted by 5659469620346099148 on Jan 13, 2014

This is the best product to alkalize blood and to raise immunity of the body. My whole family loves it!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Barley gras s juice offers highly bioavailable vitamin, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and other phytonutrients without the fiber. Barley gras s juice is detoxing, help to prevent diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, anti inflammatory, immune boosting, pro mote weight loss, improves blood flow, prevent cancer, boosts brain function, improve healing of wounds, improve skin condition, balance pH value, anti aging, increase energy and others! Because it is in the juice and no digestion is required, the much needed nutrients can be easily absorbed, even for people who has poor digestion system. The taste is really a surprise! It tastes sweet and aromatic. Remind me of sweetened green tea. It tastes so good that sometimes I eat the powder directly without mixing with water! Barley gras s juice is supposed to taste bitter (more bitter than wheatgras s)and pretty yucky. I think it tastes sweet due to the maltodextrin used and it’s not in any small amount. This product is also organic (no pesticides). That means this product is probably not 99-100% juice. As for the price, it is somewhat expensive. However if taste is an issue and motivating factor for taking green juice, it is probably for you! Check out my page for more reviews!