Balance Your PH

Posted by Reviewer2428426 on Mar 26, 2009

Green Magma has helped me to no longer worry about some foods causing me to get hives. It balances your PH so your body isn't so acidic, it becomes more alkaline. It also allows me to not feel sore muscles when I work out or do more exercise than normal. My 60 year old husband cuts wood for our woodburner and the next day never feels sore or achy like he use to before starting on Green Magma.

Great produce

Posted by Reviewer1429228 on May 06, 2009

I think this produce make my health better and better from inside. My skin and my hair look better, the pimple on my face and arm gone. I take Green Magma in the morning, it make me fresh and powerful. I introduced this produce to my uncle,and he love it,too.

Super Item

Posted by Reviewer1365498 on Jan 25, 2008

I bought these for general daily use, they are FOOD. I love them. I started my 87 year old mother on them along with myself and she love them! I cansee the change in her complexion already. Another way to keep her comfortable with micro nutrition!!

Simply the best green superfood there is!

Posted by Reviewer1091125 on Feb 23, 2008

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to come forward and say something about this stuff. I've experienced such tremendous improvements in my health and vitality from using it that it has become the backbone of my regimen. I am one who doesn't like all those green food mixtures of extracts from many different sources cos you never get to know which component is producing what effect on your health. I like having my supplements in their whole form so as to properly analyze the effect each one has on my health and, more importantly, to get the synergy from the full spectrum of nutrients in each one. As such, this product has won my loyalty; it is hands-down the best (whole) green superfood there is -- gently detoxifies as well as strengthens the body all round. I take it twice a day, before breakfast and lunch respectively (first-timers should start out once a day for the first week).

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Barley gras s juice offers highly bioavailable vitamin, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and other phytonutrients without the fiber. Barley gras s juice is detoxing, help to prevent diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, anti inflammatory, immune boosting, pro mote weight loss, improves blood flow, prevent cancer, boosts brain function, improve healing of wounds, improve skin condition, balance pH value, anti aging, increase energy and others! Because it is in the juice and no digestion is required, the much needed nutrients can be easily absorbed, even for people who has poor digestion system. The taste is really a surprise! It tastes sweet and aromatic. Remind me of sweetened green tea. It tastes so good that sometimes I eat the powder directly without mixing with water! Barley gras s juice is supposed to taste bitter (more bitter than wheatgras s)and pretty yucky. I think it tastes sweet due to the maltodextrin used and it’s not in any small amount. This product is also organic (no pesticides). That means this product is probably not 99-100% juice. As for the price, it is somewhat expensive. However if taste is an issue and motivating factor for taking green juice, it is probably for you! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good product, Green Magma

Posted by 5406019668320821755 on Mar 09, 2014

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer2811179 on Feb 06, 2012

have been using this product for more than 10 years and highly recommend.

Great Green Stuff Barley Grass

Posted by Reviewer2231774 on Feb 19, 2012

Barley Grass really energizes my very tired body, I take it daily and feel the difference when I do not take it. Great stuff

Looking younger, rejuvenation, regeneration

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 13, 2009

I have low levels of growth hormone. Barley grass are one among a few superfoods that actually boosts your growth hormone production or makes your body more sensitive to it (according to science). Another product thas has the same effect is "Ashitaba powder", sold here too. Chlorella also has rejuvenating properties. I mix these three powders with colostrum powder (growth factors: IGF-1) and Goji juice (growth hormone booster too). Grey hairs have disappeared, skin of neck is tighter and jaw line less saggy. Of course you have to give this blend some time. It took a year for me to notice great improvements, but the energy levels are raised after a couple of month. However, this is something to take for life.

Thank you Doctor Hagiwara!

Posted by Reviewer1238112 on Oct 25, 2009

Last time I bought my green supplement, I tried another brand, the NOW brand supplement. It was a huge and expensive disappointment. I am now back to using Green Foods Green Magma. Truly it is an exceptional product; it gives me energy and a general feeling of well-being. And it tastes so fresh in my juice glass. It is fine textured and a beautiful light, bright green -- harvested young. Not coarse and dark like the NOW brand. I highly recommend Green Magma. Thank you Doctor Hagiwara!