Only Green Magma Barley Grass Juice for ME !

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Feb 04, 2013

our food we put on the table so lacks in Vitamins that is one reason I take Green Megma Barley Green Grass Juice I'm a big believer in Barley Green juice this one mix's well not bad tasting , helps with gas, blotting, I over all feel better while taking Green Magma Barley green , I have changed from this product to others they have not mixed well and tasted so bad!!!!! Green Magma Barley Grass Juice is the only one I recommend

Green foods!

Posted by Reviewer2032695 on Dec 04, 2012

True Vitality and green magma is my everyday healthy start. I give me natural energy that is more effective than caffeine. Try it you'll never turn back. Best prices all around and fast shipping. Couldn't be happier.

green magma barley grass juice

Posted by 5748689960362626323 on Nov 05, 2012

Thank you for your good service.I appreciate it.

It Used To Be Better

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

love it

Posted by 4897666749514423399 on Sep 21, 2012

This stuff does wonders to my digestive system and it tastes great. I don’t know what else it does as I have been taking it only for over a month, but I read enough about it and intend to stick with it for a year or so.

Good!

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Aug 14, 2012

It's a good product. When I was first thinking about buying this product, I accidentally ran into a man that was boasting about it's helping his cronic sinus problems. I decided to try it. I'm in the process of 'healing'.

Wow!, This stuff sure makes you feel better!, I'm SOLD!!!!! (:->)

Posted by 5741769977706378199 on Aug 11, 2012

My Mother got me a canister of this stuff because she was worried that i wasn't getting proper nutrition, i had never heard of it before, well i was leary of drinking a green mixture so i added it with juice (V-8 Splash lite strawberry/banana) and it tasted great and made me feel awesome and it also has an amazing way of calming the stomach!, well i kicked the juice to the curb and found out that this stuff taste GREAT in 8oz of ice cold Ozarka bottled water, so don't mess it up with any juices, drink green magma with good ol ice cold water!!!!!, i plan to keep drinking this this product for life!, it has really made me feel better, more energy, and i'm not tired all the time like i used to be, i drink one in the morning before work and i drink another one in the evening when i get home from work, that's what works for me!, i may try some other green foods products now because i love this one so much!, HAIL GREEN MAGMA!!!!! (:->)

Great tasting & effective

Posted by Reviewer2687573 on Jun 27, 2012

We have used a multi-level marketing Barley Green for years, but didn't need a large order. The taste is just as good and the product just as effective. A great bonus is that it is offered at a better price too!

greem magma

Posted by 5730847031510336895 on Jun 27, 2012

i have just started using the green magma barley grass, but it came highly recommended to me and i am excited about the results coming from my drinking it every day.

I like the taste and what it does for my health

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Jun 26, 2012

This juice powder taste just like sea weed - a light refreshing taste. I also like the fact that it's alkaline and helps balances my body's pH - I have what those oriental herbal doctor called "heated" body type, which I think means acidic in western medical terms. People who have acidic body types are believed to get sick easily, so I was very happy to have found this drink. When I'm on this product the bitter taste in my mouth is either gone or reduced somewhat, so I think it's doing its job. The only thing is it may cause a funny feeling in the stomach when I drink it with absolute nothing in my stomach, so those who have a weak stomach may not want to wait at least 2 hours after a meal to drink it (as suggested by the manufacturer).