a good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Feb 03, 2009

I have been using this product for years. Barley grass juice has been shown to detoxify some nasty compounds. I don't know that I feel much different; just going on the data.

HEALTH IN A JAR

Posted by Reviewer1848780 on Mar 06, 2012

Green Magma Barley ia awesome makes me feel great, i love it.

super healthy product

Posted by Reviewer1321041 on Nov 28, 2011

I use green barley for about five months, and I can say that it's amazing my skin has improved I have more energy and people tell me that I recommended the years younger I even my mother, she is happy with this product as it has weakened immunity and green barley started to apply her body is resistant to many times chorobam.Mozem recommend to anyone who has a problem with the immunity guaranteed to helps ..

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011

The title of my review says it all!.

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2006231 on Jan 05, 2012

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

GOOD CLEAN AND FRESH PRODUCT

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015

Very green , smells fresh and easy to use in smoothies. Taste is very pleasing. but iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

GREEN Magma Barley Green

Posted by 5270896289173819775 on Apr 09, 2015

This is an excellent detox product. I am glad iHerb sourced this double the quantity and (better pricing) from those available in Malaysia

תוסף מזון מעולה

Posted by 4715491601732517608 on Sep 14, 2016

שנים רבות אני ואשתי משתמשים בתוסף. ההרגשה שלנו מצויינת. האנרגייה מעולה. החיסון הטבעי עולה משנה לשנה.

Green Magma daily help.

Posted by Reviewer1642239 on Nov 07, 2011

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2787787 on Feb 13, 2012

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.