Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Good product, Green Magma

Posted by 5406019668320821755 on Mar 09, 2014

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

HEALTH IN A JAR

Posted by Reviewer1848780 on Mar 06, 2012

Green Magma Barley ia awesome makes me feel great, i love it.

super healthy product

Posted by Reviewer1321041 on Nov 28, 2011

I use green barley for about five months, and I can say that it's amazing my skin has improved I have more energy and people tell me that I recommended the years younger I even my mother, she is happy with this product as it has weakened immunity and green barley started to apply her body is resistant to many times chorobam.Mozem recommend to anyone who has a problem with the immunity guaranteed to helps ..

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2006231 on Jan 05, 2012

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

best food supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2221045 on Jan 16, 2012

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!