Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Looking younger, rejuvenation, regeneration

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 13, 2009

I have low levels of growth hormone. Barley grass are one among a few superfoods that actually boosts your growth hormone production or makes your body more sensitive to it (according to science). Another product thas has the same effect is "Ashitaba powder", sold here too. Chlorella also has rejuvenating properties. I mix these three powders with colostrum powder (growth factors: IGF-1) and Goji juice (growth hormone booster too). Grey hairs have disappeared, skin of neck is tighter and jaw line less saggy. Of course you have to give this blend some time. It took a year for me to notice great improvements, but the energy levels are raised after a couple of month. However, this is something to take for life.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1702353 on Oct 26, 2009

I love this product. I can always tell when I run out and don't reorder soon enough. For me it actsw like a tonic. Just makes everything better. Sleep, skin, hair, alertness. My daughter has been taking it for her acne. It hasn't totally cleared - but she too knows whan she runs out. Highly reccomend trying! Great price from iHerb

Great product that actually works

Posted by Reviewer1851930 on Jan 29, 2010

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.

Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1445092 on Jun 03, 2010

Wonderful product and make me energetic throughout the day. Good cleansing agent as well.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2802852 on Mar 19, 2009

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.