Nice product.

Posted by FourSeasons on Feb 17, 2012

I like the taste of this compared to others. Some companies mention that this product is not pure barley grass juice, ie, that it has some additive; however, I understand that this is necessary for the stability of the product. Will order again.

Green Magma daily help.

Posted by Reviewer1642239 on Nov 07, 2011

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

10.6 oz. of green magma?

Posted by 5599956161389380965 on Apr 21, 2016

Are you sure that there is 10.6 oz. of product in that container. When I opened it, it seemed to be half full. It just didn't seem like it was a 10.6 oz. of product.

Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer1414350 on Dec 11, 2008

iHerb. . . I'm just getting around to my December mail. Many family problems. Green Magma had arrived to my Minnesota address while I was doing respite care in Arkansas for my sister. Her order of Greem Magma came in while I was there and I took some in a baggy (poor idea I know) for my trip home. When I finally arrived home Nov. 30 and opened my bottle I found it to be NOT the same product as before. It not only tastes different, very 'green' even in juice. It doesn't disolve as well. I am using it in the same juice as before. The ingredient measurements are different than on the former bottle, yet there was no indication from iHerb that changes have been made. Even prior to reordering I noticed that the serving size is different in other companies. I would like an honest reply as to why the changes. Thank you.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Jan 24, 2008

Good!

Truly wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Jun 21, 2008

I started taking Green Magma the day after a short course of the antibiotic Ciprofloxacin, which resulted in strong negative emotions and a feeling of unwellness as side effects. On the first day of taking Green Magma, I could literally feel my liver clearing out. My mood lifted in a very short time (it's scary to think what a drug can do to one's emotional health). Within a few days, I started feeling that I was breathing more easily and efficiently, as though more oxygen had become available in my body even though I was breathing with less effort, and that I didn't have to breathe as hard as before. I love this product! Although I have since learnt of the toxicity of that antibiotic and don't plan to ever take it again, I am grateful that it brought me to this wonderful supplement.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1675335 on Jan 29, 2009

Great price & product

I Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3173671 on Feb 10, 2009

I've been using Green Magma for years now. I add it to a smoothie every morning and then revel in the energy boost I get all day! If you like, or can at least handle, the taste of Wheat Grass (straight shot), you'll love this too. Jesse

Oooh, barley grass powder!

Posted by Reviewer3148375 on Apr 10, 2009

We love this product. Consistent quality. I mix it with prozone vanilla vegan 30-30-40 powder and water.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2140453 on Apr 25, 2009

I am drinking this more than 30 years. Summer time I put in a bottle and freeze this, and take it with me. I am 55 years old.