Seems good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2853406 on Feb 14, 2012

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2787787 on Feb 13, 2012

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

10.6 oz. of green magma?

Posted by 5599956161389380965 on Apr 21, 2016

Are you sure that there is 10.6 oz. of product in that container. When I opened it, it seemed to be half full. It just didn't seem like it was a 10.6 oz. of product.

Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer1414350 on Dec 11, 2008

iHerb. . . I'm just getting around to my December mail. Many family problems. Green Magma had arrived to my Minnesota address while I was doing respite care in Arkansas for my sister. Her order of Greem Magma came in while I was there and I took some in a baggy (poor idea I know) for my trip home. When I finally arrived home Nov. 30 and opened my bottle I found it to be NOT the same product as before. It not only tastes different, very 'green' even in juice. It doesn't disolve as well. I am using it in the same juice as before. The ingredient measurements are different than on the former bottle, yet there was no indication from iHerb that changes have been made. Even prior to reordering I noticed that the serving size is different in other companies. I would like an honest reply as to why the changes. Thank you.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Jan 24, 2008

Good!

Oooh, barley grass powder!

Posted by Reviewer3148375 on Apr 10, 2009

We love this product. Consistent quality. I mix it with prozone vanilla vegan 30-30-40 powder and water.

Only Green Magma Barley Grass Juice for ME !

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Feb 04, 2013

our food we put on the table so lacks in Vitamins that is one reason I take Green Megma Barley Green Grass Juice I'm a big believer in Barley Green juice this one mix's well not bad tasting , helps with gas, blotting, I over all feel better while taking Green Magma Barley green , I have changed from this product to others they have not mixed well and tasted so bad!!!!! Green Magma Barley Grass Juice is the only one I recommend

Excellent

Posted by 4955180333125481833 on Jul 23, 2013

Excellent product for an excellent value.

I Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3173671 on Feb 10, 2009

I've been using Green Magma for years now. I add it to a smoothie every morning and then revel in the energy boost I get all day! If you like, or can at least handle, the taste of Wheat Grass (straight shot), you'll love this too. Jesse

JJ

Posted by 5707697062292926804 on May 06, 2014

Very good for the body. Taste OK.