Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice, 10.6 oz (300 g)

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2802852 From Massachusetts on Mar 19, 2009

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.

a good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2398086 From Colorado on Feb 03, 2009

I have been using this product for years. Barley grass juice has been shown to detoxify some nasty compounds. I don't know that I feel much different; just going on the data.

I will never be without by Greens

Posted by Reviewer2947087 From California on Jan 18, 2008

This product is the best! I have more energy, good skin & nails and my hair is growing out of control. Also, i have not had a cold or the flu since i start drinking this product. (april of 2006)

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1702353 From Ohio on Oct 26, 2009

I love this product. I can always tell when I run out and don't reorder soon enough. For me it actsw like a tonic. Just makes everything better. Sleep, skin, hair, alertness. My daughter has been taking it for her acne. It hasn't totally cleared - but she too knows whan she runs out. Highly reccomend trying! Great price from iHerb

Great product that actually works

Posted by Reviewer1851930 From Oregon on Jan 29, 2010

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.