Great!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 02, 2011

This has been a great addition to our morning smoothies! Full of nutrients and antioxidants. Came highly recommended by Dr. Nicholas Perricone too!

good good good

Posted by Reviewer2536054 on Sep 20, 2008

get more energetic after taking it every morning before breakfast!

The best Product!

Posted by Reviewer2013366 on Nov 05, 2011

Thank you for your help! i recommend all my friends to buy this product!they say! it was good for their healht and feel better!

Good job

Posted by Reviewer1429323 on Mar 11, 2012

Like the product... Fast shipping and good price.

Im adicted

Posted by Reviewer2245564 on Jun 12, 2012

I Use it everyday. Cant have a say without it. Helps ny digestion among other things. Will Buy it again

I like Green Magma!

Posted by Reviewer1860062 on Jun 01, 2013

This is a very nutritious green drink! Very easy to mix, without residue... and it tastes good! I always feel refreshed and energized after drinking it!

Great

Posted by 5744298750923613496 on Jun 11, 2016

I like this product very much.

I can not say enough good things

Posted by Reviewer3037612 on Apr 02, 2008

Green Magma is the BOMB!!!! I absolutely love this stuff. I have more energy. I feel great. Mcraving for sweets has decreased dramatically. My appetite has decreased and I think I lost a couple of pound. This is definitely a super food. I can't wait to go to my annual check- up.

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2251287 on Apr 27, 2008

great product! my energy has increased. i find it best to take this earlier in the day. my acupuncturist said it was good for cleaning the blood. that sounds like a good idea.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3244054 on Aug 15, 2008

Love it. Got this as a sample with previous order. Tried it. Got instant energy. Mixes well. Very light and refreshing taste. I logged on and ordered two bottles of the powder as quick as I could. Thanks iHerb for the sample.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »