Magma plus

Posted by 4780060265281148477 on Jan 04, 2015

It is not a good taste

Norway

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Nov 03, 2013

Im sure its very nutritional, but the strange sweet taste make it feel artificial sweet. Will go back to order the original just green from same company

tasty

Posted by 4613092930752982256 on Sep 16, 2013

Awesome green drink! Tried a few, this one and Emerald's are the best.I take it every morning before going for a run, gives me energy. I normally mix it with some apple juice and water, because the taste is a little bitter when mixed with water only. I also like the fact that it got all these digestion enzymes in addition to all the other healthy ingredients. I can mix it with whey protein shake and i don't need to take any lactase enzymes :)

Green Foods Corp.

Posted by 5327208800185073563 on Sep 10, 2013

excellent ... insures good nutrition

Great ingredients, but doesn't taste so great

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I love Green Magma and thought I'd try Magma Plus. It seems to have lots of great ingredients in it. The powder also mixes well in water. I'm sure it does my body good, but I'm giving it 4 stars (not 5) because the sweet taste is a bit nauseating to me. I'm hoping I'll get used to it over time. I drink it quickly.

smell not too nice

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 07, 2013

Prefer the barley magma. My 14 years old son likes the taste and smell of the barley magma nut cannot swallow this Magma Plus. Smells horrible. I had difficulty drinking this stuff too will not buy again. Singapore

love this stuff

Posted by 4897666749514423399 on Sep 21, 2012

love the taste. Everyone in the family just went through the cold except me; I am convinced that it is because of this stuff.

dynamite

Posted by 5604561157896807157 on Jun 16, 2012

The green foods magma plus,it is real dynamite,i was tired all the time but a couple of days after i started to take the plus i get better and better,now i am energized for all day.Every one give it a try you wont regret it.

have not started using

Posted by 4947023609707552878 on May 08, 2012

Have not use it yet so no comments

does the work!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Apr 05, 2012

this is the first product i bought that i really could see its working! i have a pink eye for years and nothing works. using this product makes ur eye much clearer and i feel a little more energetic. bought it 3 times and probably will order again.