10% Off Orders Over $40!

Green Foods Corporation, Magma Plus, Nature's Energy Drink, 10.6 oz (300 g)

great products and quality for an amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1808074 on Jul 01, 2010

if you need healthy energy ,if you need your immune system gets stronger ,if you need to get rid of many disease you need to pay attention to what you eat ,and green magma is one of the best way to get your body strength back . my cuisin has cancer and i'm sending him this product and he is feeling better and better ,he is telling me even his way of thinking has changed to better . Food can affect our body and minds . The story of Adam and Eve is about how importatn the food is to the soul and body. God bless you all.

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1333178 on Jan 30, 2012

Started taking this because I don't eat enough vegetables, and noticed it gave me extra energy...When I decided to lose weight, I took this instead of having dinner most (but not all) nights and went from 165 pounds to 115 pounds -- and I am 64! I feel and look great!

Bright eyed and no more cravings

Posted by Reviewer1506505 on Aug 24, 2010

I recently started taking Magma Plus and I am blown away! First, the taste is very mild compared to other green products I've tried. It goes down very easily when mixed with apple juice. Second, despite a punishing schedule and too little sleep, I now have lots of energy, my eyes are bright and my skin is looking great. Third, I wasn't looking for a meal replacement, but I'm not hungry after taking Magma Plus, so I've reduced my food intake. Also, I have stopped craving sugary carbs like a madwoman. Healthier, slimmer me, here I come. I am a convert and I will continue using Magma Plus!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1108862 on Sep 27, 2008

I started on green magma and switched to magma plus after it came out. I love it. It gives me energy in the morning and helps me fight colds in the winter. Iherb had the cheapest prices for me so I will now only buy from here.

does the work!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Apr 05, 2012

this is the first product i bought that i really could see its working! i have a pink eye for years and nothing works. using this product makes ur eye much clearer and i feel a little more energetic. bought it 3 times and probably will order again.