great products and quality for an amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1808074 on Jul 01, 2010

if you need healthy energy ,if you need your immune system gets stronger ,if you need to get rid of many disease you need to pay attention to what you eat ,and green magma is one of the best way to get your body strength back . my cuisin has cancer and i'm sending him this product and he is feeling better and better ,he is telling me even his way of thinking has changed to better . Food can affect our body and minds . The story of Adam and Eve is about how importatn the food is to the soul and body. God bless you all.

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1333178 on Jan 30, 2012

Started taking this because I don't eat enough vegetables, and noticed it gave me extra energy...When I decided to lose weight, I took this instead of having dinner most (but not all) nights and went from 165 pounds to 115 pounds -- and I am 64! I feel and look great!

Bright eyed and no more cravings

Posted by Reviewer1506505 on Aug 24, 2010

I recently started taking Magma Plus and I am blown away! First, the taste is very mild compared to other green products I've tried. It goes down very easily when mixed with apple juice. Second, despite a punishing schedule and too little sleep, I now have lots of energy, my eyes are bright and my skin is looking great. Third, I wasn't looking for a meal replacement, but I'm not hungry after taking Magma Plus, so I've reduced my food intake. Also, I have stopped craving sugary carbs like a madwoman. Healthier, slimmer me, here I come. I am a convert and I will continue using Magma Plus!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1108862 on Sep 27, 2008

I started on green magma and switched to magma plus after it came out. I love it. It gives me energy in the morning and helps me fight colds in the winter. Iherb had the cheapest prices for me so I will now only buy from here.

does the work!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Apr 05, 2012

this is the first product i bought that i really could see its working! i have a pink eye for years and nothing works. using this product makes ur eye much clearer and i feel a little more energetic. bought it 3 times and probably will order again.

dynamite

Posted by 5604561157896807157 on Jun 16, 2012

The green foods magma plus,it is real dynamite,i was tired all the time but a couple of days after i started to take the plus i get better and better,now i am energized for all day.Every one give it a try you wont regret it.

love this stuff

Posted by 4897666749514423399 on Sep 21, 2012

love the taste. Everyone in the family just went through the cold except me; I am convinced that it is because of this stuff.

Green Magma Plus

Posted by Reviewer1547357 on Feb 22, 2012

We have used this product for a number of years and have appreciated the good ingredients this product contains. It has a pleasant taste, in my opinion, mixed with green tea and I love having the option to buy it in the bigger size.

high quality of Green Foods

Posted by Reviewer1919741 on Mar 01, 2012

Magma is the best green powder foods I had since I left Japan several years ago.

Great green food

Posted by Reviewer1616425 on Jan 20, 2012

I have been using this product for quite some time and mix it with carrot juice. It actually tastes ok. I have tried other green products and have actually had to toss them! Magma Plus is the only green food I will purchase!