July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Green Foods Corporation, Organic Chia, Whole Seeds, 16 oz (450 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

......How to use Chia Seeds? Organic Whole Seeds = Great Taste.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

muffins, cereal, cookies, yogurt, oh my!

Posted by 5288988875472493679 on Apr 30, 2012

This goes in everything. It has no real taste (in my opinion), but adds a nice crunch. However, i have to brush or thoroughly rinse my mouth out after eating cause these little guys get stuck in my teeth. Other than that.. I'm feeling fuller, longer.

High source of omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2883518 on Aug 18, 2012

I love eating these little seeds knowing they are heavily nutritious. I have them for my breakfast every morning as they make a really great raw porridge (1 measure of chia seeds + 1 cup of no sugar almond milk + a sprinkling of almonds and seeds + some diced green apple. Leave the mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes for the chia to thicken up then enjoy!)

Whole seed, chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2637986 on May 09, 2012

I expected something different than the chia seed I usually buy, but it looks the same. I will use it still, there's nothing wrong with it! I love chia seeds. But, if your buying this product because you think it's a big seed, your in for a surprise; it's not!

EXELLENT and a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Sep 23, 2011

EXCELLENT and a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »