Green Foods Corporation, Organic Matcha Green Tea, 5.5 oz (156 g)

4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Dull army color = BAD

Posted by 4727744879118359558 on Nov 07, 2013

Good quality matcha tea should be bright electric green in color and NOT other shades of green. The tub I received is a dull army green color with acidic aftertaste. Have written in, hope I get a refund for this.

BROWN RICE FILLERS!

Posted by 4974378732333400441 on Jun 27, 2014

I would honestly give this 0 stars if I could. I hate how misleading the advertising it but I guess it's my fault that I thought I was getting quality matcha for a fraction of the price I normally do. This is definatly not ceremonial grade matcha. It tastes horrible and disgusting, not to mention it is only 20% matcha. Don't waste your money.

Poor quality, bad taste

Posted by 5225153097559668929 on Mar 30, 2014

This is not a good quality matcha. Tastes terrible. I've even tried to put it in baking to try to use it up, and it is still the worst matcha I've ever tried. As a last resort I'm going to try adding it to smoothies because I hate to waste it. There are other much better brands here on iHerb that I would recommend before this one.