Delicious!

Posted by 5417780756744321913 on May 26, 2015

I bought this product for a matcha energy bar recipe, but I keep drinking it! It taste delicious and has a beautiful green color. I love that this is organic, as tea leafs are one of those products that are heavily sprayed with pesticides otherwise. Highly recommend.

Healthy healing

Posted by 5625035672692367898 on Aug 01, 2016

Help improvements to inside to outside body and increase immune.

love it!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I've been making soy smoothies with a heaped spoonful of this green tea powder and some protein powder, to energize me after taekwondo, and it's awesome. I love the taste, and it really does make me feel alert and revitalized. I wish I had a coffee machine so I could make matcha lattes, too!

מעולה!!

Posted by irisrashap on Aug 23, 2014

הוזמן בעקבות ביקור בטקס תה יפני מסורתי. הטעם של התה זהה לחלוטין, סמיך ואבקתי, שילוב מעניין של טעמים שזר לחיך האירופאי. טעים מאוד להכנת גלידה והוספה לשייקים :)

ORGANIC GREEN TEA

Posted by 5217455248010082196 on Feb 13, 2015

~THIS IS MY FAVORITE ORGANIC GREEN TEA. NO BAGS TO SQUEEZE, NO LOOSE TEA. JUST ADD A TEASPOON OR TWO TO THE WATER OR SMOOTHIE AND PRESTO!!! THE GREENER THE TEA THE LESS PROCESS IT HAS GONE THROUGH. MATCHA IS PURE, NO PROCESS GREEN TEA. I LOVE IT!

love it

Posted by 4992585389377501041 on Feb 24, 2015

Easy to mix and good taste

matcha greeen tea

Posted by 5541797975573013266 on Mar 21, 2015

I have been using this matcha green tea in my morning smoothie - it is one of the purest forms of green tea and can also be used on its own in hot water. It strengthens the immune systen and detoxifies. It takes a while to get used to the taste - but now I really like it.

Put in my smoothies!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Great addition to my smoothies. 1 teaspoon and last sometime. I also occasionally have it as tea and you certainly feel more alive mentally. Colour nice and smells fresh.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Good Matcha

Posted by 4890583454054216419 on Aug 29, 2016

Good flavor. Smooth texture. Great in my morning smoothies.

The best Matcha Green Tea ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2631847 on Mar 27, 2012

I love this green tea Matcha. Disolves quickly and gives me a very quick jolt of energy. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »