Green Foods Corporation, Organic Matcha Green Tea, 5.5 oz (156 g)

4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews

Tea is okay

Posted by Reviewer3321989 on Feb 21, 2012

The tea was okay, but it didn't mix up very well, tried different ways but still have a lot in the bottom of the cup, the taste is okay, but probably won't buy this type again, I'll stick with tea bags.

Poor quality, bad taste

Posted by 5225153097559668929 on Mar 30, 2014

This is not a good quality matcha. Tastes terrible. I've even tried to put it in baking to try to use it up, and it is still the worst matcha I've ever tried. As a last resort I'm going to try adding it to smoothies because I hate to waste it. There are other much better brands here on iHerb that I would recommend before this one.

Love, love this !!

Posted by Reviewer1672271 on Apr 06, 2014

I am really enjoying this product, great flavor, No more iced green tea latte from st*rbucks, I am making my own !!!

Helps reduce anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2735166 on Apr 07, 2014

I Love this green tea. I saw Matcha tea on Dr. Oz, he said it helps to bind the fat you eat so you don't store as much, it gives you a "pick me up" without the gitters, and it has a calming effect. I can tell it has helped my anxiety and my patients since I've been drinking it. I'm on my 3rd container and I will usually have a cup a day. I work with special needs children who can REALLY work your nerves, since starting this tea I feel that my patients are much better. I am also in school and this has helped calm me before a stressful test. The rest of the benefits are just icing on the cake. Love it and recommend it to others.

Fraps and smoothies!

Posted by 5500203025862199535 on Apr 20, 2014

I love making fraps with this matcha green tea powder. To make it use Vanilla Almond milk, coconut sugar, matcha powder, and crushed ice. Delicious! I also add it to my smoothies and its great!!