NOT MATCHA GREEN TEA

Posted by 5709067291326824279 on May 24, 2016

This product is 80% rice flour. Great tea if you want to gain wait, terrible if you want to get the health benefits of Matcha green tea. The producers have been very sneaky about the description of the contents, using different weight measurements to conceal the real ingredients. Much better products out there if you want Matcha tea. I bought this and was very disappointed.

Terrible "matcha"!

Posted by 5105830495673760935 on Sep 23, 2016

This is truly false advertising by the manufacturer. It's not "ceremonial" high quality. It has a terrible dull murky swamp green colour and tastes very faintly of green tea and more of brown rice. Stopped drinking mine and tempted to throw it away. Can't bring myself to finish it. There is a reason why it's so cheap. Because it's absolutely rubbish.

Delicious!

Posted by 5417780756744321913 on May 26, 2015

I bought this product for a matcha energy bar recipe, but I keep drinking it! It taste delicious and has a beautiful green color. I love that this is organic, as tea leafs are one of those products that are heavily sprayed with pesticides otherwise. Highly recommend.

ORGANIC GREEN TEA

Posted by 5217455248010082196 on Feb 13, 2015

~THIS IS MY FAVORITE ORGANIC GREEN TEA. NO BAGS TO SQUEEZE, NO LOOSE TEA. JUST ADD A TEASPOON OR TWO TO THE WATER OR SMOOTHIE AND PRESTO!!! THE GREENER THE TEA THE LESS PROCESS IT HAS GONE THROUGH. MATCHA IS PURE, NO PROCESS GREEN TEA. I LOVE IT!

love it

Posted by 4992585389377501041 on Feb 24, 2015

Easy to mix and good taste

matcha greeen tea

Posted by 5541797975573013266 on Mar 21, 2015

I have been using this matcha green tea in my morning smoothie - it is one of the purest forms of green tea and can also be used on its own in hot water. It strengthens the immune systen and detoxifies. It takes a while to get used to the taste - but now I really like it.

מעולה!!

Posted by irisrashap on Aug 23, 2014

הוזמן בעקבות ביקור בטקס תה יפני מסורתי. הטעם של התה זהה לחלוטין, סמיך ואבקתי, שילוב מעניין של טעמים שזר לחיך האירופאי. טעים מאוד להכנת גלידה והוספה לשייקים :)

love it!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I've been making soy smoothies with a heaped spoonful of this green tea powder and some protein powder, to energize me after taekwondo, and it's awesome. I love the taste, and it really does make me feel alert and revitalized. I wish I had a coffee machine so I could make matcha lattes, too!

Healthy healing

Posted by 5625035672692367898 on Aug 01, 2016

Help improvements to inside to outside body and increase immune.

nice green tea product

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Aug 01, 2013

Smells ok and tastes nice. I make matcha lattes with almond milk. Maybe could dissolve a little better.