ORGANIC GREEN TEA

Posted by 5217455248010082196 on Feb 13, 2015

~THIS IS MY FAVORITE ORGANIC GREEN TEA. NO BAGS TO SQUEEZE, NO LOOSE TEA. JUST ADD A TEASPOON OR TWO TO THE WATER OR SMOOTHIE AND PRESTO!!! THE GREENER THE TEA THE LESS PROCESS IT HAS GONE THROUGH. MATCHA IS PURE, NO PROCESS GREEN TEA. I LOVE IT!

love it

Posted by 4992585389377501041 on Feb 24, 2015

Easy to mix and good taste

matcha greeen tea

Posted by 5541797975573013266 on Mar 21, 2015

I have been using this matcha green tea in my morning smoothie - it is one of the purest forms of green tea and can also be used on its own in hot water. It strengthens the immune systen and detoxifies. It takes a while to get used to the taste - but now I really like it.

מעולה!!

Posted by irisrashap on Aug 23, 2014

הוזמן בעקבות ביקור בטקס תה יפני מסורתי. הטעם של התה זהה לחלוטין, סמיך ואבקתי, שילוב מעניין של טעמים שזר לחיך האירופאי. טעים מאוד להכנת גלידה והוספה לשייקים :)

love it!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I've been making soy smoothies with a heaped spoonful of this green tea powder and some protein powder, to energize me after taekwondo, and it's awesome. I love the taste, and it really does make me feel alert and revitalized. I wish I had a coffee machine so I could make matcha lattes, too!

nice green tea product

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Aug 01, 2013

Smells ok and tastes nice. I make matcha lattes with almond milk. Maybe could dissolve a little better.

Tea is okay

Posted by Reviewer3321989 on Feb 21, 2012

The tea was okay, but it didn't mix up very well, tried different ways but still have a lot in the bottom of the cup, the taste is okay, but probably won't buy this type again, I'll stick with tea bags.

You get what you pay for

Posted by 4622540308856292258 on Jan 07, 2014

This seemed like a safe bet for the price but one taste showed me that money would have been better spent on a higher quality tea. This one is pale and innocuous. It takes several heaping spoonfuls to flavor most beverages. Even then, the taste is not distinctive. Not pungent enough to flavor baked goods or other recipes. "Decent" just doesn't cut it here.

Not really matcha

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014

I bought this powder when I hadn't really done a lot of research on matcha green tea. I used it a few times, but I was turned off by the taste and stopped. Later, I tried again and tried to force myself to drink it, but I still didn't like the taste. Now that I know better, I know that the majority of the powder is brown rice solids. You have to take a teaspoon instead of half a teaspoon like a matcha powder without filler. Apparently, I don't like the taste of brown rice solids. I tried pure matcha and really enjoy the taste. The presence of brown rice solids alters the taste and makes the tea turn an odd shade of green. Also, it adds carbs and sugars that are not present in pure matcha. I found that it always made me jittery because of the presence of the brown rice solids. Green tea has caffeine and theanine and pure matcha does not cause a spike for me. However, the brown rice solids makes me experience a spike and crash that I do not enjoy because it is extra sugar that I do not want in my matcha. If you do not mind that the brown rice solids alter the taste, color, and adds extra carbs, you may like this powder. If you are looking for matcha green tea for its health benefits, I suggest that you skip this and get the pure powder.

Dissappointing

Posted by 4786205124798351315 on Sep 18, 2014

I have never come across such a brown coloured matcha green tea. It is definitely a cheap product and of poor quality. Wont be buying this again.