ORGANIC GREEN TEA

Posted by 5217455248010082196 on Feb 13, 2015

~THIS IS MY FAVORITE ORGANIC GREEN TEA. NO BAGS TO SQUEEZE, NO LOOSE TEA. JUST ADD A TEASPOON OR TWO TO THE WATER OR SMOOTHIE AND PRESTO!!! THE GREENER THE TEA THE LESS PROCESS IT HAS GONE THROUGH. MATCHA IS PURE, NO PROCESS GREEN TEA. I LOVE IT!

Awesome

Posted by 5560053457667993336 on Jan 24, 2015

Nice taste and will buy again.

Nicest matcha I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Dec 08, 2014

I've always found matcha to be bitter, but thought I'd give it another try for the health benefits. This matcha makes me want it as a smooth and pleasant beverage. Thanks! Will purchase again.

Lovin it!

Posted by 4874278344404863247 on Oct 19, 2014

It's the first time I've started putting Matcha green tea in my smoothies. I was a bit reluctant at first, because of my concerns about the flavor, but I add 2 teaspoons and I don't even taste it! What I do feel is the benefits. It keeps me going all morning. My energy level is better and I'm wide awake; it definitely has well replaced taking coffee in the morning to get me going. It will be part of my breakfast routine from now on!

Dissappointing

Posted by 4786205124798351315 on Sep 18, 2014

I have never come across such a brown coloured matcha green tea. It is definitely a cheap product and of poor quality. Wont be buying this again.

מעולה!!

Posted by irisrashap on Aug 23, 2014

הוזמן בעקבות ביקור בטקס תה יפני מסורתי. הטעם של התה זהה לחלוטין, סמיך ואבקתי, שילוב מעניין של טעמים שזר לחיך האירופאי. טעים מאוד להכנת גלידה והוספה לשייקים :)

Matcha Tea

Posted by Reviewer3188403 on Jun 30, 2014

Has a pleasant taste.

BROWN RICE FILLERS!

Posted by 4974378732333400441 on Jun 27, 2014

I would honestly give this 0 stars if I could. I hate how misleading the advertising it but I guess it's my fault that I thought I was getting quality matcha for a fraction of the price I normally do. This is definatly not ceremonial grade matcha. It tastes horrible and disgusting, not to mention it is only 20% matcha. Don't waste your money.

Not really matcha

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014

I bought this powder when I hadn't really done a lot of research on matcha green tea. I used it a few times, but I was turned off by the taste and stopped. Later, I tried again and tried to force myself to drink it, but I still didn't like the taste. Now that I know better, I know that the majority of the powder is brown rice solids. You have to take a teaspoon instead of half a teaspoon like a matcha powder without filler. Apparently, I don't like the taste of brown rice solids. I tried pure matcha and really enjoy the taste. The presence of brown rice solids alters the taste and makes the tea turn an odd shade of green. Also, it adds carbs and sugars that are not present in pure matcha. I found that it always made me jittery because of the presence of the brown rice solids. Green tea has caffeine and theanine and pure matcha does not cause a spike for me. However, the brown rice solids makes me experience a spike and crash that I do not enjoy because it is extra sugar that I do not want in my matcha. If you do not mind that the brown rice solids alter the taste, color, and adds extra carbs, you may like this powder. If you are looking for matcha green tea for its health benefits, I suggest that you skip this and get the pure powder.

Fraps and smoothies!

Posted by 5500203025862199535 on Apr 20, 2014

I love making fraps with this matcha green tea powder. To make it use Vanilla Almond milk, coconut sugar, matcha powder, and crushed ice. Delicious! I also add it to my smoothies and its great!!