Ok

Posted by Reviewer1682482 on Jun 12, 2012

It is my first experience with a sports food. It is not so tasty, but write that is useful. I add in cocktails, so tolerantly. Together with Nutrex-Research-Labs-Lipo-6-Black-Ultra-Concentrate-One-Pill-Only-60-Black-Caps/39316 works wonders - I grow thin very quickly. But many muscles aren't necessary to me.

good ingredients but . . .

Posted by Reviewer2239528 on Jul 20, 2013

the chocolate tastes like a wet dog smells

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Dec 20, 2012

Blends well with water, excellent meal replacement.

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer2032695 on Dec 04, 2012

True Vitality and green magma is my everyday healthy start. I give me natural energy that is more effective than caffeine. Try it you'll never turn back. Best prices all around and fast shipping. Couldn't be happier.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 11, 2011

Have only tried the chocolate which is really good especially compared to the The Ultimate Meal which is the worst taste ever . Great ingredients. It doesn't mix up very thick as I would like it a bit thicker plus I am hungry 2 hours after. Best protein meal replacement shake I have tried so far. If only I could find one that taste as good with good ingredients and would sustain me for breakfast until lunch time!

MY favorite protein powder.

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Oct 15, 2014

I love True Vitality, hands down. I just put two bottles (ok actually I put them into plastic bags), into my suitcase for my trip abroad, because I feel AMAZING when I drink it. The thing is it tastes gross if you mix it with the full amount of water/milk alternative. My solution- 3 scoops with 2 oz of water- tastes like eating cake batter that is super good for me.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Mar 04, 2012

It is a good buy, the downside is this doesn't taste the best, but it has great ingredients, very natural.

Great Taste, Fantastic Product

Posted by 4869447407691085256 on Nov 04, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised when I first tasted this product. Sure, it does taste "green" but it is a green product! The amount of amazing ingredients makes it worth having something that doesn't taste like an ice cream milkshake, as as most people are used to with protein powders. I mix this in with rice milk, honey (as the powder is not very sweet), and some fruit depending on what I have at hand. It mixes really well, although some people might not like the texture of it at first. The best part of it is that it makes me feel great, and I love that it has Probiotics, Prebiotics, most vitamins and minerals, all in the one powder, so I'm not having to take a bunch of different stuff. If you're into great healthy products and are willing to sacrifice your sweet tooth for something that is going to be way better for you, then this product is for you. Ps. I use this product post workouts to help feed my muscles, and gain weight. It really works.

good product

Posted by 4718657960698663684 on Apr 21, 2014

A pretty tasty shake if you like chocolate and healthy ingredients. We use fruit and vanilla rice milk and peanut butter for a good mix. I've bought around 6 or 7 containers.

This one have it all, ecept...

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Jan 25, 2014

I am not happy wich the taste of this, but I do love all the good stuff innside of it. I dont have to Take nothing else when Iam have my morning Shake of this. I do blend it toghether wich frozen bluebarry and som outmeal, in my mixer, to Get a fuller meal. Realy hope True Green will work out an better tast?? Whish for strawberry og some other strong taste that cover the "not good taste" in it. Will probaly bye again, anyway.