July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Green Forest, Premium Bathroom Tissue, 2-Ply, Unscented, 12 Double Rolls, 4.5 in x 4 in (11.43 cm x 10.16 cm) (Discontinued Item)

Great toilet paper (as far as recycled tp goes)

Posted by Reviewer1387297 on Jan 08, 2012

We used to buy Seventh Generation. While we were pleased with those products, Green Forest products seem to have the same level of environmental commitment, but at a cheaper price. We used Seventh Generation for most things except for toilet paper, because it felt like sandpaper. For the longest time we thought that was just the state of recycled toilet paper, but then we discovered Green Forest. While this toilet paper isn't pillowy soft like its virgin-forest counterpart, it is pretty darn good for recycled paper. I would highly recommend it -- you'll feel better about yourself knowing that trees weren't chopped down just so that you could wipe your a$$!!

Incredible Toilet Paper!!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on May 03, 2012

As another reviewer said, Green Forest is definitely the BEST of the green brands. This toilet paper does not feel like the other all-natural brands. It's so soft and very high quality. It actually feels like the nice (and toxic) supermarket kind. I no longer feel embarrassed by the cheap-toilet-paper-worries when visitors use my restroom! I hope they never change the recipe, because this tissue is perfect!

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1176498 on Nov 10, 2012

I'm one of a handful of women who develop a severe skin reaction to the chlorine bleach used to whiten most brands of toilet paper. I suffered dreadful discomfort for three months before I figured out the cause, and within 24 hours of switching to Green Forest I finally felt relief. I hope more toilet tissue manufacturers jump on the bleach-free bandwagon, but until then this product will be the only TP I buy. PS - it's not as soft as some major brands, but still MUCH softer than the dollar-store and store-brands I used to buy.

Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Aug 11, 2013

Compared to other recycled bath tissue this one is comfortable to use. The tissue is strong and holds up under use. No paper dust to inhale with this tissue. The rolls are a bit stubbier than tree based tissue rolls but not as small as other recycled tissue rolls. I'll buy this one again.