July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Green Medica, Brain Rescue, GPC (GlyceroPhosphoCholine) with Life's DHA, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3298417 on Jul 25, 2008

I'm still determining what exact effect this product has on me. It does seem to help with "brain fog" and mental clarity. I have a personal quirk in that some products which should help with brain function seem to stimulate a migraine for me. Of course, the migraine could also stem from other factors coincident with taking the Brain Rescue. My point is, then, that I believe the product works as advertised and is a good value, but I'm not 100% certain of how it affects me yet. I really was impressed with it the first few days I took it, until the migraine episode. So I'm going to try it again.

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Jun 25, 2009

I've tried many of these kinds of products, used to take DHA, choline and phospho separately. This is the best combination I've found so far. No stimulant, just useful brain nutrition, moderately priced in an easy to swallow (very small) capsule.

Green Medica Brain rescue

Posted by Reviewer1286706 on Jul 07, 2009

The product is great, helps with concentration during workouts and is keeping my joints pain free. First class shipping too.

Brain rescue

Posted by Reviewer2588008 on Apr 16, 2009

Very effective in improving mental focus.

love this stuff