Good Taste - Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Dec 10, 2013

I've been drinking this coffee for a long time. It has a smooth, mild taste and it's organic which is a big plus.

Delicious Coffee!

Posted by 5494039345253986354 on Dec 17, 2013

I have tried almost every brand of coffee there is, and Green Mountain Coffee, Newman's Own Organics, Newman's Special Decaf is my choice for a rich, smooth, mellow cup of coffee. I have a problem digesting most coffees, and often pay for it with heartburn. Newman's Special Decaf does not upset my stomach and really makes my day.

Helena D.

Posted by Reviewer1477904 on Feb 08, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed this coffee. The aroma was fabulous when I opened the packet and produced a very enjoyable coffee. Worked well with my plunger, but feel sure that it would have made an excellent cup of coffee with my stovetop machine. Will definitely buy again.

Newman's Special Decaf

Posted by Reviewer1843808 on Aug 06, 2011

If you don't like STRONG Coffee then this is the Coffee for you !! The rich bold flavor is unbeatable. My local grocery stores do not carry the Decaf so I have to order it on line. I'm just glad I can get it here.

Great Decaf

Posted by 5721764394086187358 on Oct 06, 2013

We were very pleased to find a water-process decaf with so much flavor.

Good tasting decaf

Posted by energetyx on Oct 24, 2011

I've been looking for a good tasting Swiss water process decaf for a while, and this pretty much fits the bill. At first I thought it tasted a bit like an instant, but the flavour grows on you. Now I can enjoy a cup of coffee without getting the jitters!

Good flavour, but grind quite fine

Posted by Reviewer2962890 on Dec 19, 2011

Good coffee but took longer than usual to drain through our filter.

Decaf Coffee Fair Trade

Posted by 4756509534088144166 on Mar 06, 2014

Not always easy to get decaf ground fair trade coffee. So thankful that Newman's Own has this available and at a reasonable price!