Nothing special...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... I must say. I've tried almost all the coffee's here, and this one is no better than the rest. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

100% Arabica. Ordered for my husband. Said that coffee is not bad, but without enthusiasm, not ideal. Class I recalls Columbia Supremo. I will take him to other varieties of this brand may have something more suitable. Need to try another dark roast. And because coffee is good, the grain of normal quality. The manufacturer's site many excellent reviews. Overall liked the brand.

good

Posted by 5256045053746357975 on Mar 16, 2014

good

Ok but not the best, had better organic coffee in the past

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 05, 2011

I have been drinking organic coffee for a couple of years now and tried all kinds of organic coffee from around the world, but this one is not the best. I have actually traveled to Indonesia before and tasted locally grown organic Sumatran coffee before, and this is not the best Sumatran coffee from Indonesia. Too burnt after taste, sure medium body but this is not the best Sumatran coffee I tried in the past in half the price two years ago. Will not repeat.

Full-bodied Coffee!

Posted by 4792200509798361113 on Jul 19, 2013

Not sure I understood the term full-bodied until I tasted this coffee. The flavor doesn't overwhelm with one strong taste, but has several nuances of flavor. Its my favorite!

I'm very pleased iHerb supplies coffee beans now.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 14, 2011

So pleased in fact, that I almost wouldn't care what it tastes like- but no, that's nonsense, of course I care! I only have coffee on weekends, so it's a treat, and thus, quality is important. I think this is a tasty coffee - not as strong as a French Roast, which I don't like, nor as weak as, well, any number of coffees.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Jul 18, 2013

Excellent in quality and services. Took two days only to reach Hong Kong. Thanks.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Oct 26, 2011

A little dark for my taste. I prefer Columbian coffee, and although this isn't labeled for origin, I thought a Medium roast would be OK. Turns out I should look for light roast. :)

It's Good