not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Dec 03, 2009

saw so many raving reviews, but I`m not impressed by this product. Looks, feels, and applies like liquid base make-up. One hour after application blew my nose and saw brown make up in the tissue from the sides of my nose. 3 hours after application talked on my cell phone and had make-up like residue on the phone panel from this product. Leaves skin a little oily and has brought on acne in the trouble areas where I tend to break out.

AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer3353785 on Nov 29, 2008

I absolutely do love this cream. I noticed a difference the first morning (used in the evening before for the 1st time). I tried it alone at first and even though I really did notice a difference in my skin (texture, tone, spots from acne scars, clarity) there were 2 problems; the first was that everytime I went to use it, the cream had hardened at the tip of the pump and the other problem was that it wasn't quite moisturizing enough for me. So now I discoverd solutions for both..run pump tip under warm water for 2-3 seconds and use under your regular cream.

Beware of chemical ingredients only pore clogging silicone

Posted by Reviewer1080018 on Mar 10, 2010

Was excited to buy this product based on the favorable reviews and that it was labeled natural. My skin is very sensitive so I can only use products that are chemical and preservaite free. I am usually good at reading ingredients on everything I buy, but failed to do so this time, which was my mistake. After just 2 days, I developed skin rashes from it and broke out with acne which prompted me to take a closer look at the ingredients. Here is a list of everything not exactly natural that you might want to be aware of: isopropyl palmitate , cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl 2 stearate, cetearyl dimethicone (silicone derivative), Carbomer, propyl gallate, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA. The silicone and the coloring in the product is why people think their skin is smooth in the reviews, it has nothing to do with the green tea. The product is also tinted and will stain clothes. This tint combined with the silicone, will coat anything uneven in the skin and is what will make the skin look smooth…until you wash it off that is…The dimethicone (silicone) will also clog your pores. I really wanted to like and believe in this product, but it was not for me.

Excellent Cream produces surprising results

Posted by Reviewer3262103 on Sep 10, 2008

This cream was sampled to me in a previous order and after using the first sample, I immediately ordered it . I can't remember being this excited about a moisturizer-it makes my complexion smooth and even. It's too soon to tell but this cream has already started to fade some pigmentation on my face-wow.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Sep 10, 2008

I received a sample of this cream in one of my iHerb orders and the first night I used it I could see a huge difference in my skin. I purchased a full size bottle and my skin has never looked so good! I love that the cream instantly absorbs and is not greasy. I'm naturally oily and can easily break out but this cream helps keep my acne away by hydrating my skin without the oil. I've tried Strivectin and many other expensive creams but nothing has worked or amazed me like this cream! Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Feels terrific on my face!

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Oct 01, 2008

Tried the samples and loved it so much, I ordered the product. I have very oily as well as very dry areas on my face, so finding a face cream to work with both extremes was not easy. I love the way my skin feels now - it's soft without being greasy. (I actually think my pores are starting to shrink!) And my husband actually noticed - he asked me what was I doing different, that my skin looked healthier. And, I have to say, I appreciate the way iHerb handled the backorder situation - I love that fact that I was notified when the product was available for order (they didn't charge me and then make me wait).

great face cream

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Oct 14, 2008

This cream has a natural brownish color to it, almost like a tinted moisturizer or a lightweight foundation makeup, yet looks totally natural.

Best Cream I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 on Jan 25, 2009

The Green Tea Skin Care Cream is truly a remarkable product. It leaves the skin feeling so soft and smooth, something I've discovered also happens when I use concentrated green tea as a toner. (Make your own by using 2 green tea bags per about 4 oz. hot water.) So there must be an active ingredient in green tea that does this. I read some of the studies listed on their website as well as other independant studies and am very impressed by the antioxidant activity in green tea that encourages new skin cell growth, retards aging, sooths inflammation, and inhibits sun damage among other things. I'm not sure if the active catechins actually repair previous sun damage from years ago or just recent radiation. I have a history of basal cell and many pre-cancers and am looking for products to use that will inhibit skin tumor growth, and this one just may be it. In the meantime, the other benefits (smooth velvety skin, anti-aging properties, etc.) are impressive. It's a wonderful find for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to truly nourish their skin.

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer2186058 on Sep 03, 2008

I received a sample of this product with my last order. I'd just run out of the expensive department store moisturizer I normally use and thought, why not, I'll try it. I love that it's nongreasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves your skin feeling so soft. The first time I used it at night, and the next morning my skin looked refreshed and glowing! I came back to iherb to order the full size only to find it's currently out of stock! I will happily wait until it's available again!

GREEN TEA ANTI-AGING CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1863487 on Feb 15, 2010

Since thie product is an "anti-aging' cream, I do not feel I have used it long enough to appraise its efficacy. However, I would like to comment on its packaging. About two weeks after starting to use the product the plunger ceased to express any cream. After pumping a few times it spewed a two and a half to three inch strip of cream into a basin full of water which made it unrecoverable. You might want to ask your supplier to avoid air bubbles. It has happened a few times since but now am more careful.