Green Tea Skin Care, Natural Anti-Aging Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1075233 From Japan on Dec 03, 2009

saw so many raving reviews, but I`m not impressed by this product. Looks, feels, and applies like liquid base make-up. One hour after application blew my nose and saw brown make up in the tissue from the sides of my nose. 3 hours after application talked on my cell phone and had make-up like residue on the phone panel from this product. Leaves skin a little oily and has brought on acne in the trouble areas where I tend to break out.

AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer3353785 From Canada on Nov 29, 2008

I absolutely do love this cream. I noticed a difference the first morning (used in the evening before for the 1st time). I tried it alone at first and even though I really did notice a difference in my skin (texture, tone, spots from acne scars, clarity) there were 2 problems; the first was that everytime I went to use it, the cream had hardened at the tip of the pump and the other problem was that it wasn't quite moisturizing enough for me. So now I discoverd solutions for both..run pump tip under warm water for 2-3 seconds and use under your regular cream.

Beware of chemical ingredients only pore clogging silicone

Posted by Reviewer1080018 From Massachusetts on Mar 10, 2010

Was excited to buy this product based on the favorable reviews and that it was labeled natural. My skin is very sensitive so I can only use products that are chemical and preservaite free. I am usually good at reading ingredients on everything I buy, but failed to do so this time, which was my mistake. After just 2 days, I developed skin rashes from it and broke out with acne which prompted me to take a closer look at the ingredients. Here is a list of everything not exactly natural that you might want to be aware of: isopropyl palmitate , cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl 2 stearate, cetearyl dimethicone (silicone derivative), Carbomer, propyl gallate, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA. The silicone and the coloring in the product is why people think their skin is smooth in the reviews, it has nothing to do with the green tea. The product is also tinted and will stain clothes. This tint combined with the silicone, will coat anything uneven in the skin and is what will make the skin look smooth…until you wash it off that is…The dimethicone (silicone) will also clog your pores. I really wanted to like and believe in this product, but it was not for me.

Excellent Cream produces surprising results

Posted by Reviewer3262103 From Oregon on Sep 10, 2008

This cream was sampled to me in a previous order and after using the first sample, I immediately ordered it . I can't remember being this excited about a moisturizer-it makes my complexion smooth and even. It's too soon to tell but this cream has already started to fade some pigmentation on my face-wow.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 From Arizona on Sep 10, 2008

I received a sample of this cream in one of my iHerb orders and the first night I used it I could see a huge difference in my skin. I purchased a full size bottle and my skin has never looked so good! I love that the cream instantly absorbs and is not greasy. I'm naturally oily and can easily break out but this cream helps keep my acne away by hydrating my skin without the oil. I've tried Strivectin and many other expensive creams but nothing has worked or amazed me like this cream! Try it! You won't be disappointed.