doesn't clean

Posted by 5065310046438741777 on Dec 29, 2012

I was very excited to find a dishwasher liquid that is made from completely natural ingredients, but it doesn't clean at all. My dishes came out of the dishwasher smelling like the food that was on them before they went in.

Worst ever

Posted by Reviewer1282456 on Apr 21, 2012

This detergent makes dishes even dirtyer than before washing them. It is waste of money.

Like this product

Posted by mingyu on Apr 23, 2012

it's better than any other brand that I've ever used.

Greenshield organic automatic dishwasher liquid

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent product! Very nice smell and very nice feeling to take the dishes off the machine smelling natural and having no smell of chemicals! The advice to those who complain that is bad- just do some pre-wash for your dirty dishes, then you will have an excellent result. The natural things can't smell too much. Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Good product

Posted by Revron on Jan 01, 2014

Great product- in theory. This gel leaks thro the soap holder in my dishwasher (an expensive Bosch model). But found it perfectly ok in my friend's Miele machine. Guess the design of soap holder is faulty??? Not sure. Natural ingredients, organic, nice mild smell, ++++ I love this gel. I added after the preliminary rinse cycle and it worked out fine. Thank you iHerb.

Not the best

Posted by 5588554254904438467 on Jan 30, 2013

I bought this because of its high rating on EWG's website, switching from my Seventh Generation detergent. The dishes must be absolutely clean when put in the dishwasher- no food residue at all on them. Because I have semi-hard water, some dishes come out with a white residue, so I have to wash them by hand. Seventh Generation cleans much better, but Green Shield is "safer". Honestly, I don't have time to re-wash my dishes!

Give it a try

Posted by Reviewer3278908 on Mar 06, 2013

This detergent is generally ok. Sometimes it leaves my cutlery and metal pans stained, but this might have something to do with the water itself. The ingredients in the product are superb and you should give it a chance. No nasty stuff and no cancerous chemicals!

Doesn't clean .....

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 24, 2015

I love this product because it's organic with USDA certificate, iam so sad because doesn't clean well my dishes. Will not buy again.

pretty bad

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on Jun 05, 2013

I just love the greenshield laundry soap but this is like one review stated, almost leaves the dishes dirtier. I do have an older dishwasher and I do not use the rinse additives.

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 04, 2014

I appreciate GreenShield coming up with a nontoxic product but it doesn't clean well and consistency is so thin it leaks out of the cup as soon as I close the dishwasher. Ecover tablets do a much better job.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »