super

Posted by Reviewer2060324 on Aug 26, 2008

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 20, 2008

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2145854 on May 06, 2010

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

CHIA - YES

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jun 24, 2008

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Apr 09, 2008

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

Solid addition to the daily routine

Posted by Reviewer2370962 on Sep 04, 2009

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

Great tasting, Great for you!

Posted by Reviewer3095086 on Oct 08, 2009

This brand of Chia has a great taste and does not have the bitterness associated with some other brands. Further, each unit comes with its own measuring scoop. Great product, great price, and good for you. What more could you ask for. All of our members love it!

Excellent Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1791065 on Nov 30, 2009

I regularly buy these Chia seeds and they are always fresh and good quality. They are tasteless but loaded with nutrients and are wonderful mixed with water and juice or smoothies. They can also be added to salads, cereals or baked into cookies and bread. Provide lots of energy that gets slowly released overtime!

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1385826 on Aug 19, 2008

My entire family have been using chia seeds for some time now,and we believe this is one of the best and healthy decisions we ever made in our lives. Since taking this product we cannot tell the last time we ever suffer a major health problem.

Great Product!! Great Prices!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on May 07, 2008

Chia is the great "new" thing around. I love it. I put it in my water in the morning and my yogurt at noon. Chia has no taste so you get all the goodness and no funky taste. Greens plus is easy, serving scoop is provided.