Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1385826 on Aug 19, 2008

My entire family have been using chia seeds for some time now,and we believe this is one of the best and healthy decisions we ever made in our lives. Since taking this product we cannot tell the last time we ever suffer a major health problem.

Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1422329 on Aug 12, 2008

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jul 15, 2008

Great source of fiber

Good for increasing fiber

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Jul 09, 2008

This product is good for increasing fiber and it is a good plant source of omega 3 fatty acids. Light, almost tasteless and easy to swallow when stirred into water or juice.

CHIA - YES

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jun 24, 2008

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 20, 2008

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

Great Product!! Great Prices!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on May 07, 2008

Chia is the great "new" thing around. I love it. I put it in my water in the morning and my yogurt at noon. Chia has no taste so you get all the goodness and no funky taste. Greens plus is easy, serving scoop is provided.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Apr 09, 2008

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.