A litlle disapointed

Posted by Reviewer2061271 on Sep 25, 2014

First, thanks iHerb - fast delivery, as always. About Greens+ : protection seal was broken, and now I am not sure, what I got, Advanced Multi or something..... Question to Greens+. Why you use SO BIG BOTTLE, if content is only half of volume?! For formula "biggest bottle = higher price"? But anyway, I am going to use product, and will see.

Why the change

Posted by 5222088641392172650 on Jul 21, 2014

I left a four star review for the product this replaced a few months back. For the life of me I cannot see the need for the change and the $10 dollar price increase. My wife and I definitely do not get the same benefit out of this new product, please bring back the old one.

Great product for poor health improvement

Posted by 5264447818322696666 on Apr 13, 2014

Tastes great. Mixes fairly well but the powder will puff into a cloud easily in a blender. Doesn't thoroughly blend into a smoothie but if you can ignore the look it is really an excellent green source for creating energy in a draging morning. Would recommend product for all the great nutrients it supplies. A bit on the pricey side.

Does the job

Posted by 5466562855739587961 on Jan 09, 2014

I've been using Greens+ for a while now and it works perfectly for me. My immune system was down the drain, thanks to my illness. I haven't been sick (a cold, the flue, whatever) since using Greens+. This is one thing I will have always have with me.

Have not tried this yet

Posted by 5591633905246462519 on Aug 03, 2013

Have not tried this yet

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2913460 on Jul 15, 2013

This is a great replacement for greens if you have no time to prepare a salad. I'm disabled and it's hard to prepare food sometimes. This product is also a great source of fiber. I really like it.

I'm glad

Posted by 4885701812392679813 on Jun 27, 2013

I'm glad

Best delivery time!!!!!

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

WOW , I have ordered this product from Ireland on thursday 09/05/2012 and three working days later on the 12/05/2012 I received the package. This is amaizing speed delivery from USA via DHL to Ireland.Very good time.Im ordering products from UK and it takes a week. Very good service so far iHerb. A very pleased customer from Ireland. Im going to inform all my friends as Greens + can not be bought in Ireland. Thank you again!!! P.S As for the product Im just starting to use it now for the first time so I will come back in a couple of weeks and let you all know about the rezults. A small update.As many other reviewers mention you will fill the difference as soon as you stop using it. As for iHerb-Big Thank you again, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

I hate this type of taste.

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 27, 2013

People who love sweet, vile tasting greens to mix with sweet fruit in a smoothy might like this product, but I personally hate these strange types of green formulas. I tend to mix mine only with raw eggs and flax seed, so I prefer a GREEN, NATURAL taste. Most of these formulas taste so evil that I am forced to stick with just making my own mix of pure algae, barley grass, alfalfa, or whatever I can get as a pure stand-alone product. This product leaves an awful aftertaste in my mouth.

Good greens

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

I put it in my smoothie every day. Not grainy and not a strong taste.