Energy and consistency

Posted by Reviewer1451265 on Feb 13, 2012

I have an increased amount of energy and have maintained consistency with my bowels as well. It aids as support as well as a detoxing component.

Just Perfect

Posted by 5020447869386780976 on May 02, 2012

Quick delivery, competitive pricing, great product, happy to shop Iherb again. Greensplus is the greatest supplement I have ever used as a triathlete.

Can't do without this....!

Posted by Reviewer2304492 on Oct 25, 2010

I've been using Greens+ for about 15 years now and it is the one supplement I will never go without. It has been a fantastic guarantor of my overall health and has significantly strengthened my immune system. I would also like to say that iherb has proved to be the best service I have received during that 15 years in terms of getting Greens+ to be quickly wherever I am in the world - thank you for a great service...!

A high value product

Posted by Reviewer1802104 on Jul 22, 2011

This product has made such a difference to my general health - and to my partner's Fibromyalgia. A great way of managing digestive health as well as acid/alkali balance in the body. We always have a sense of well-being when we have it in stock and are taking it every day - and notice the difference when we run out!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Dec 31, 2010

Can't say enough good things about this! It's addicting! I mix in juice with some filtered water and sometimes add aloe for detoxing. Makes you feel fantastic with regular use.

Super Superfood!

Posted by Reviewer2741910 on Sep 03, 2008

I love this product! I started using it about 2 months ago and so did my 10 year old daughter, who is quite sporty and was looking for a way to improve her diet (besides eating mounds of vegetables which, incidentally, she loves!). Although a little skeptical at first (the claims for Greens+ are quite high) I found that 1) It was delicious, 2) It obviously increased my fibre intake (ahem!) and 3) It increased my energy levels. I also found that with the increased energy came increased focus. My daughter reported the same results and also that she was finding it easier to concentrate at school - a very welcome side effect! All in all I can highly recommend Greens + to anyone looking for a Greens product - I have tried others but have not felt the benefits I have with this one.

SUPER! greens

Posted by Reviewer2242856 on Jun 06, 2008

I've tried a lot of these green drinks, and this one (though they all require an acquired taste!) really tastes the best, in my opinion. It isn't as gritty, and it has a bit of sweetness to it. It is loaded with all the 'good stuff'. I plan to continue buying this brand.

#1 greens

Posted by Reviewer2108153 on Aug 19, 2010

This is a really, really good all in one green. I have seen the result that it gives in only a few weeks, and I bow.

Greens

Posted by Reviewer2513440 on Sep 26, 2011

I add Greens Plus to anything I juice. It has greatly helped me get in my 'greens' as well as help with my digestive system.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2388107 on Nov 11, 2010

You get certain vitamins you can't normally find like B-12. Also loaded with vitamin A and C and contain many beneficial ingredients to energize your body