It's doable

Posted by 5287087069886531418 on Apr 11, 2013

Honestly this doesn't taste good. However it is very good for your health so you can get it down,. I mix it with cold water and plug my nose and drink it as fast as possible. We drink shots of alcohol that taste horrible to get the effect of being drunk...so I think we can all do the same with this to get the amazing nutrients our needs

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Dec 23, 2011

I'm having a hard time getting this down. I wish they didn't try to make it taste fruity and sweet because it only makes it more sickening and easier to gag on. I gave it three stars because it seems like a great product and a good alternative to your multivitamin but I need to figure out how to use it without gagging before I can give it a better score.

Great benefits

Posted by SunnyCO on Aug 06, 2013

I mix this in with my mornging smoothie, too bad iHerb's price has risen so much on this product. At this price, I may not continue buying it.

Awful Taste

Posted by Reviewer1218017 on Apr 02, 2014

Bought this because the wild berry burst was not available anymore. Taste really awful compared to the wild berry burst. Texture is like soil.

Great way to make sure you get fruit and veggies every day

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 05, 2013

I really like thos superfood, it's organic and affordable, Greens Plus is a good brand, taste is okey, but its's more imoportant to me that it is good for my, body, I blend it with hemp powder, vitamin C powder and biosil, love iherb and they very good srvice

Quality Products

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Dec 23, 2011

Some of these " green products " taste disgusting, but this one is passable in taste and with a good spec.

Good greens. Nice taste

Posted by elisekatt82 on May 08, 2012

Nice taste. Good product

Perfekt!

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

This is my new favorite! It is greens, but it doesn't taste green! Mixed in apple juice, with some protein and flax oil, it's a quick breakfast that taste good and last long.

Organic greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2395691 on Sep 15, 2011

Taste is OK, I use this product after weight training. Fact that its all organic is outstanding!

Don't mind the taste

Posted by 5375762063733856567 on Jan 27, 2016

I was looking for something to add to a protein shake and this seemed to fit the bill. I don't find the taste offensive, quite neutral if I anything. Very happy with the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »