10% Off Orders Over $40!

Greens Plus, PAWS for Cats, Real Beef Flavor, 6.2 oz (180 g) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2142044 on May 02, 2010

I purchased this product for my dogs as iherb hadn't yet offered the dog wafers. It lasted a month and I gave my two dogs one teaspoon with each meal and they absolutely loved it! I just ordered the dog wafers with extra msm, glucosamine and chondroitin and will rate them once the dogs have taken them. Really found it helpful in reducing bad breath and gas, will keep using their product line (I'm already a long time user of greens+ for people too)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1314592 on Aug 31, 2010

Great Product & service!!

NOT

Posted by Reviewer1362447 on Nov 08, 2010

My cats will not eat these greens unless I mix the powder in with canned cat food. I did not notice any change in their fur by giving them this. I would not buy it again.